My Fraggles... Let Me Show You Them.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
You look adorable... and so do your Fraggles! :smile:
Great job on them so far, especially Red.
They're not exact replicas but they're pretty close to being that way!
(I also dig that far-out mosaic-esque curtain for the background...)

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
:excited: Wow, thank you!! (On all accounts!)

I'm goin' for as close a likeness as possible...while making sure I still have money for silly junk. And food. But mostly silly junk!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
What I can see looks great. Could you post more pictures of the entire puppets?
Why thank you! And I sure will! My laptop camera is on the fritz, but when I find my legit one I'll be sure to post better pictures :smile: Works out a little well though, because Boober needs...well, everything, really. A hat, his fluffy torso, arms... Red just needs some more pizzazz in her hair!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Thank you very much! Your little dude is adorable (and well-constructed, might I add)! The tongues are actually just plain ol' felt, so you feel I should stiffen the felt before making it the tongue then?

Rymoore21

Reaction score
I just use modge podge on the underside and it stiffens and glues at the same time. :smile:

Rymoore21

Reaction score
Why thank you! And I sure will! My laptop camera is on the fritz, but when I find my legit one I'll be sure to post better pictures :smile: Works out a little well though, because Boober needs...well, everything, really. A hat, his fluffy torso, arms... Red just needs some more pizzazz in her hair!
Let me know if you find a better way to do Boober's body. This is before he was finished; I made him for a friend. This is all I was able to find for mine: