My Freewebs site...

That Announcer

Reaction score
... has just undergone an overhaul. The name was changed, and it now serves as a "home base" for the Rio Grande Web Network, my personal "pet project", if you will. There's now a link to the forum, and my old DVD review page was deleted to make room for a similar "DVD of the Week" feature. Also, I'll have a monthly commentary. The "year at the movies" page is still up, however. So, check it out here.

You'll see on the front page I'm going to let somebody put something (a readable something, as I can't host Flash movies or downloadable stuff) up on the site for a month. If you want to have the page, PM me. The first offer will get control for the month of September, and the rest of August (why not?).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looks great TA! I too am planning some changes at The Kathy Greenwood Zone in the future (preferably by March, on the site's anniversary date). Also, I'll soon have my new M*A*S*H Theme website finished. I've just got to get one more version of the song, and then it'll be finished.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
TA, I've been doing some coding and I think I have most of the groundwork done to do a site for the TKO which I have been planning, but D'Snowth had mentioned you had wanted to do one as well. I don't know if you've been working on it at all, but I have some really great ideas. PM me, okay?