My FTP

BorkBork

Reaction score
Some of you have had access to my ftp-server with a public account. I have recently had a hd-crash and lost the accounts. So, now that i am setting it up again i will be giving out personal accounts to those who want. Mostly so i know who's on my server.

So, if you want an account, just throw me an email, with your adress included and i'll set you up. If you have anything to contribute with that's great.

Beauregard

Reaction score
What things are going into your FTP, Bork Bork?

BorkBork

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
What things are going into your FTP, Bork Bork?
I have a cupple of muppet/henson movies, muppetshow episodes, fraggle rock, and everything Henson-like goes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do you have an MP3 bit? If you do, then I am in.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Do you have an MP3 bit? If you do, then I am in.
Yes i do, Beau, but it ain't large. I will be putting some more songs there asap. Shoot me an email including your reply adress and i'll set you up with an account.

BorkBork

Reaction score
More people are more than welcome to email me for accounts. The server is up at last 15h /day and there's alot of stuff there.
If you have anything muppety to share yoursef it's great. The idea is that if we who can do share, more people will be able to enjoy the muppets and fraggles.

And please, don't give me the thing about piracy because this is just like tapetrading that many people here are in to :crazy: :excited: :big_grin: :flirt:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Am I meant to upload a MP3 for every one I take?

BorkBork

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Am I meant to upload a MP3 for every one I take?
No no no, absolutely not :smile: It is optional hehe. But what i am saying is that the more people share, the more stuff people have to chose from.