1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My FTP

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by BorkBork, Sep 14, 2003.

1. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Some of you have had access to my ftp-server with a public account. I have recently had a hd-crash and lost the accounts. So, now that i am setting it up again i will be giving out personal accounts to those who want. Mostly so i know who's on my server.

So, if you want an account, just throw me an email, with your adress included and i'll set you up. If you have anything to contribute with that's great.
  2. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

What things are going into your FTP, Bork Bork?
  3. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I have a cupple of muppet/henson movies, muppetshow episodes, fraggle rock, and everything Henson-like goes.
  4. Beauregard

Do you have an MP3 bit? If you do, then I am in.
  5. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Yes i do, Beau, but it ain't large. I will be putting some more songs there asap. Shoot me an email including your reply adress and i'll set you up with an account.
  6. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

More people are more than welcome to email me for accounts. The server is up at last 15h /day and there's alot of stuff there.
    If you have anything muppety to share yoursef it's great. The idea is that if we who can do share, more people will be able to enjoy the muppets and fraggles.

And please, don't give me the thing about piracy because this is just like tapetrading that many people here are in to :crazy: :excited: :D :flirt:
  7. Beauregard

Am I meant to upload a MP3 for every one I take?
  8. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

No no no, absolutely not :) It is optional hehe. But what i am saying is that the more people share, the more stuff people have to chose from.
  9. Hardkore055

Hardkore055 New Member

10. mupvisiongirl

mupvisiongirl New Member

11. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

12. Telekinesis

Telekinesis New Member

13. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Hey Guys. I'd love to give you all accounts, but right now, since wednesday i am on dialup. I won't be on dialup for long, just a little while. I am waiting for a huge 10 megabit connection that will allow me to bring you a faster download. I'll add those that want an account as soon as i get my new broadband connection. I predict it will be sometime during next week or the week after. Please be patient for just a few more days.
  14. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Ok, guys and gals, i am online again, so go ahead and connect to my server. If there's any trouble, shoot me an email via the email form.
  15. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I'm sorry to say that i lost nearly everything i had in a hard disk crash...so therefor i am discontinueing my muppet-server for now.
  16. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Those that already have an account are welcome to continue downloading, however i am only serving movies, no muppet shows.
  17. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Ok, guys...

I now have a superfast 10mb/s connection. You can reach my server on this adress:
    dr-alban.stabilt.se
  18. Beauregard

Sorry, I am confused. What is this? And why has the borkbork FTP stopped working?
  19. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

It's working again...i just had a problem with my firewall a few days...it's all right now.
  20. Banjo Matt

Banjo Matt New Member