My Granddaughter needs your prayers and support.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I have kept this quite, but now I need to share this with my MC family. My oldest step son and his girlfriend are having a baby. Tonight is the night our little Nicole is going to grace us with her presents. However it is not a very exciting time, but more of a worrying time. They did an ultrasound tonight and it appears that little Nicole is having some problems with her heart, kidney and may have a curled foot. Everyone is a little on edge right now, and I wanna ask everyone to pray or send good thoughts for this little one. She is going to need all the love and support she can get. I will try and keep you updated as much as I can. Thanks everyone!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll be praying for you and your family. Keep the faith and please continue to keep us informed.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

UPDATE!!!
Acorrding to my wife Nicole seems to be doing very well! If her heart stays good today and her Kidneys stay good tomrow she can go home!
Thanks everyone for your love and support!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

UPDATE!!!
Acorrding to my wife Nicole seems to be doing very well! If her heart stays good today and her Kidneys stay good tomrow she can go home!
Thanks everyone for your love and support!
That's great to hear!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Just saw my granddaughter for the second time!
When I fist layed I on my own two kids for the very first time I imetedatly fell in love. With Nicole it was the same and yet different at the same time. It's going to be so fun watching her grow up and spoil the crap out of her!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just saw my granddaughter for the second time!
When I fist layed I on my own two kids for the very first time I imetedatly fell in love. With Nicole it was the same and yet different at the same time. It's going to be so fun watching her grow up and spoil the crap out of her!
Has she gone home yet?