1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My homemade Zoot

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by Banjo Matt, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Banjo Matt

Banjo Matt New Member

Incredible! It's ALMOST THE ORIGINAL!!! :cool:
    You done a great job.
    Looking forward for more!!!
  2. Hi Everyone,
    And Thanks everybody for all your kind words. I m glad to see people are diggin my puppet. I have made a home video of him on my cam....I think it's histericle.....and i hope to post it to my link soon. :cool:
    LeahXZoot4Evur likes this.
  3. zootlove

zootlove New Member

That puppet is very well done. And me (being a Zoot fan) get my full respect :cool: :cool:
    LeahXZoot4Evur and Zoot Fan 1981 like this.
  4. biblebetty

biblebetty New Member

Wow!!!! that is really great, you did a really good job. If I can ask a question? If you don't want to reveal a secrect that ok. how did you get the puppet to frown, you did a nice clean job.

biblebetty
  5. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

FANTASTIC! Well done! :cool: :cool: :cool:
  6. MuppetFan1981

MuppetFan1981 New Member

I couldn't see your home made Zoot muppet :( Keeps telling me it's unavailable.
  7. Zoot Fan 1981

Zoot Fan 1981 Active Member

I've been looking for a pic of a home made Zoot replica. I don't see a link to your pic. Do you have one? I would love to see it :cool:

Rock on!
    MuppetLuver2000 likes this.
  8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Guys, can we PLEASE start looking at the dates that threads were posted? This was last replied to in 2005.

Also, this thread was somehow split. This is the REAL thread
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/my-homemade-zoot.16493/

but again, its so old, this member doesn't post here, and the site the picture was hosted on taken down.