1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My idea for a Fraggle Rock movie

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by BlakeConor14, Jul 29, 2016.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I wanted to give you my idea for the fraggle rock movie that they keep postponing.

Plot
    27 year old doctor Joe Nelson (Joseph Gordon levitt) known as Doc to his friends moves into a new house and he discovers a hole behind a cupboard that leads to fraggle rock. He leaves it alone but his young pup sprocket keeps barking down it so he decsides to cover it as he starts to do he makes a bigger hole in the wall and sprocket runs through it.

Part 2 soon

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Here's my idea for a Fraggle Rock movie.

Don't do one.

It's clear that the iron ran cold a long time ago, and making a glorious film comeback is just not in the cards for them so late in the game. And it's telling that the first movie studio that was supposed to produce it couldn't get other studios behind it, and that while they were chosen because they had street cred as an independent-ish movie studio, said studio has a reputation for being thousands of times more restrictive and cynical at kid's movies as any other big name studio could ever be accused of.

I always felt we were cheated out of a Fraggle Rock film, but the time to have made one passed with Jim Henson. And the hopes of even a revival movie passed with 80's kids turning 30+.

Pig's Laundry likes this.