My Kermit Muppet

vic

Reaction score
Amazing Job Vic! You have a real talent in making puppets. I also love the elmo in the corner of your photos. Did you make him too?
Hi Muppetboy 09:

Thank you so much for your kind words, unfortunately these words belong to the people that actually built these since I didn't; they are indeed very, very skillful. This is however a craft I am very very interested in and would really like to learn! :smile: at the moment I am just a collector :wink:

catherine

Reaction score
would you start your own buisness up? I would love to have a puppet like that one, great job, well done.

vic

Reaction score
would you start your own buisness up? I would love to have a puppet like that one, great job, well done.
Hi Catherine, I can get you one but they are not cheap :frown: about $400.00 US plus shipping
I recommend you learning how to make on instead.... It is more fun! :smile:

catherine

Reaction score
how do you go about getting all the material? where do you buy the material from?

vic

Reaction score
how do you go about getting all the material? where do you buy the material from?
Hi Catherine,
I am the wrong person to ask those questions since like I stated above I am just a collector. I know there is a wealth of info sources in the web , this forum , YouTube etc. it's not easy I know but I bet you you will enjoy the journey! :smile: