My Kermit Replica (WIP)

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Thanks,i will be doing head v2 and i will be doing torso :/ maybe if i can get my mum to get me the project puppet alternative body

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Hey guys Ive just got every thing i need for Kermit and ive done the body shell here are some detailed pics for you guys .

this should help the new people who are building Kermit and also the people who are stuck in the same boat as i was

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Ive done the body cover yesterday and the collar and now the sleeve and arms today,

-------------------------
To do list
1.glue fingers
2.glue fabric over hand
3.sew hands to arms
4.sew arms to body
5.build arm rods
6.take pics and shear it with you guys

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
Kermit is almost done the arms are sewn on the hands have been made but 99% accurate but no arm rods just yet here is a video of Kermit

Justagreenfrog

Reaction score
thanks its the same head as i first done but for some reason one eye looks bigger but they are in the right place the seems are anoying because i can see them

DanimalUK

Reaction score
It might be your camera but he looks a tad urmm blue. :smile: And are you using Ping pong balls? As i found them to be a little large when comparing them with the real Kermit.

I got some really cheap 35mm dome eyes from this site:
http://www.mermibridg.com/category/eyes/
The owner was really helpful, fast delivery and i can recommend it if your living in the UK.

Your getting there though fella! Keep it up. :smile:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I mentioned earlier about sewing the red felt to the mouth while inside out.. Hope this pic helps to demonstrate what i meant..