1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Little Fanart: Creativity Is Magic

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by AutoJett, Nov 19, 2017.

1. AutoJett

AutoJett New Member

So I created this thread(no duh, Shannon!) to post some fanart I’ve drawn. So I started school two months ago, and I’m in this art class, a lot of times I just randomly start drawing whatever come to mind, but if it’s muppet related by any change, I’ll post it here! Oh yeah, this also includes some Muppet oc’s I created too, hope you like them.

I’ll gladly accept any form of criticism as long as it’s constructive. It’s okay if you dislike my art or my oc’s, I respect your opinion on them, and I’ll listen to your criticism to make them better characters.

2. AutoJett

AutoJett New Member

So I got a new sketchbook, and this is what I drew on the first page, just so I can get started. I really liked how Kermit turned out for the most part, I'm still drawing him on this very page.:)

[​IMG]

muppetgem likes this.
  3. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

Cute! Looking forward to seeing more from you! :)

AutoJett likes this.
  4. AutoJett

AutoJett New Member

Thanks dude! I'm flattered to hear that!

5. AutoJett

AutoJett New Member

[​IMG]

It snowed today where I live and I stayed inside working on drawing muppet stuff, like I usually do. So, I just finished drawing Lew Zealand, whose's best muppet in my opinion, here's why: dee fish shail away, and den dey come back too me.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    muppetgem likes this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Same. It snowed in NH too.

7. AutoJett

AutoJett New Member

I live in the Mid Atlantic region of the US, the winters aren't really that great here.

8. MikaelaMuppet

I’m guessing not New England.

9. AutoJett

AutoJett New Member

Yeah I'm not from New England, personally I'd rather not say which state I'm from.

10. MikaelaMuppet

That’s fine, just wanted to ask.