1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Miss Piggy Webisodes

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Muppet Loverr, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

Yeah...I was bored. I have been trying to perfect my Miss Piggy puppet for a few weeks, i recently made a foam body out of a block of foam, to give her more of a shape...^_^

I decied to do this, because --well i have been planing to do this for a year or so. Soo i decided to do it, becuase a new Kermit just came on youtube. SO it gave me the courage.

Uhmm...I am new at recording my voice, so once a few more go up, i will be albe to find the right intoneation~!

Soo Leave Comments here and on Youtube, if you have a Youtube account. Thank You~~!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissPiggysHere

DONT BE TO HARSH..xDD
  2. MGov

MGov New Member

Miss Piggy with a vacuum cleaner?

That is certainly unrealistic.

;)
  3. Whispers

Whispers New Member

Wooow the head looks amazing! I do have to say though, the arms look pretty long. But you did very nicely with her voice though! Not bad at all :)
  4. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

That was pertty good for doing the pig.
  5. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

Thank You...But the arm like...had to be long, if not she couldnt have reached both sides sides of her head. XD...i need to redo them, once i get some more foam. ^_^

But THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~~~!
  6. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

:mad::)~UPDATE~

just saying...^_^
  7. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

you do a really good miss piggy voice, ive tried before my head starts to hurt after just a little bit
  8. Melonpool

Melonpool Member

I'm really tempted to convert my old Fisher-Price Miss Piggy in a similar way. It's very cool!