My mouse died!!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
And I can't find a new one to replace it with. At least I have keyboard controls, but I can't finalise the disk i'm trying to burn because I can't click the button and it won't let me press enter. This is frustrating! :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you have a non-laser mouse? If so, maybe your mouse's ball (no sexual joke intended) is dirty. Trying removing the little disk that holds the ball in place, remove the ball to see if it, or the inside of the mouse is dirty. If that doesn't help, try some of your local computer repair shops. Sometimes they have cheap supplies such as computer mice, mouse-pads, keyboards, and such.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Is there any way of finalizing the disk by just using the keyboard? I'm sorry; I am completely computer iliterate, and so I can not be of much help to you.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Whew, for a second I thought you had a pet mouse that died, in which case I find the use of the following smiley more appropriate then ever before. :cry:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lol, in highschool, my computer teacher wrote a article in the school news paper. People were stealing the balls out of the computer mouses. So his article was "STOP NEWTERING THE MOUSES!" totaly unrelated, but it remeinded me of it:wink:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, this is ironic. My mouse died too! I have a laser mouse and something is wrong with it. It's almost creepy, two MC people with the same problem? Do-do-do-do do-do-do-do (Twilight show theme)

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Krazedmuppet said:
lol, in highschool, my computer teacher wrote a article in the school news paper. People were stealing the balls out of the computer mouses. So his article was "STOP NEWTERING THE MOUSES!" totaly unrelated, but it remeinded me of it:wink:
ROFLMAO!!!!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Whew, for a second I thought you had a pet mouse that died, in which case I find the use of the following smiley more appropriate then ever before. :cry:
*giggle* My thoughts exactly!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
No I don't have a pet mouse, though I do have a hampster.

I don't have a laser mouse. And the funny thing is just before I made the first post there, I took off the mouse ball and cleaned the dust off the rolly things on the inside. Then it went all psycho going all over the screen and clicking things and I couldn't control it. Then it died. ??? But I managed to get a (cheaper but in working condition) mouse from a friend, so that's all good.
And I pressed space by accident, but that finalised my disk for me so it ended up working out pretty well.

Haha, krazedmuppet, that's awesome.

... and now I have that do-do-do-do, do-do-do-do in my head too. ><