My Muppet art so far

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Some of you saw my Jim Henson and the Muppets Memorial pic. I will use this thread from now on to show anything new, and I have two new things to show you right now! First I will re-post the link for the Jim Henson and the Muppets picture:

And here is a larger picture of my avitar:

I drew this one in pencil first and then in photo shop I changed the hue to green

And my newest:

The Great Gonzo!

Thanks for looking and I'll post all my Muppet related art in this thread from now on! Thanks for looking!

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
LOL well my friend from you that is a huge compliment your art blows my mind, thanks for the comment! I just posted my first actual Muppet/puppet in the puppetry forum. There is something very special about the Muppets, it is a magical feeling working with anything related to them.

Rose

Reaction score
Very nice job. I really like how you drew thses. If it's comments you're looking for why not post them on Deviant arts that's always a good place to get coments and rateings on your work. http://www.deviantart.com/ :smile:

Greenlantern999

Reaction score
Hey Rose, thanks for the comments :smile: the reason I am not on Deviant is I just don't agree with there terms, plus I was hoping to share my Muppet love specifically with the Muppet loving community. So hence they are here. :smile: again thanks very much for the nice comment.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Oh wow, nice work :big_grin: I only wish I could draw that well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I particularly like your representation of the fabric folds and the texture on Gonzo! :concern: