My Muppet Artwork

dmoss

Reaction score
Cool! I really dig your Kermit from MTM, and your Rowlf must have been hard to color, but I can actually see fur on there! Very nicely done. I like your Grover Earmuff Salesman, too! Classic! :smile:

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow, I've never seen your artwork before Ploobis, this is some of the best muppet stuff I've seen in a good while. I'd like to say that I have a favourite but to be frank... I love them all. :smile: They look awesome, all my crappola muppet stuff looks too abstract and weird *_* xPPP while these look awesome, I love the style. :smile: Keep up the great work. c:

ploobis

Reaction score
Thanks for all of your kind words, Friends. :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
Cool! I really dig your Kermit from MTM, and your Rowlf must have been hard to color, but I can actually see fur on there! Very nicely done. I like your Grover Earmuff Salesman, too! Classic! :smile:
Thank you for your kind words.

The drawings weren't really that hard to color. I use sharpies, crayola markers and color pencils to color my drawings.

To color the MTM Kermit drawling I just took a regular pencil to color the silver parts of Kermit's suit and then I would add silver dots with a silver sharpie to make his suit sparkle.

When I drew the Lips drawing, I had to look at my Lips Palisaide figure to get all the little design details in his shirt. I drew the designs on Lips shirt with regular markers.

Again, Thanks for your kind words.