My Muppet Collection: Revised

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Philo and Gunge, would you still be interested in selling a copy of Follow That Bird! and/or Elmo's Adventures in Grouchland on VHS tapes? If so, please contact me.
Thanks and have a good weekend.

P

Philo and Gunge

Some Updates

Muppets Babies:
This Old Nursery

Muppet Time:
Undercover Rover: Birds

Mopatop’s Shop:
Rude Dude
Singalotti

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Philo and Gunge, please contact me ASAP to know whether or not there's a chance of our doing business for the two SS movies.

P

Philo and Gunge

My Wish List:

Dog City (JHH and cartoon)
Garbage/Sapsorrow (Garbage only)
The Ghost Of Faffner Hall (all 13 episodes)
The Muppet Show (all non-Time Lifes except Buddy Rich)
Little Muppet Monsters (all episodes)
Sam and Friends
Sesame Street: 20 Years And Counting
Ed Sullivan Skits (the bonus skits from the DVD and omitted bits)
Secrets Of The Muppets
Living With Dinosaurs
Fraggle Rock (I need 85 episodes, I have the Disney 10 and Home Is Where The Trash Is)
Sesame Street Unpaved
Muppets Tonight!

P

Philo and Gunge

The Count said:
Hey Philo and Gunge, please contact me ASAP to know whether or not there's a chance of our doing business for the two SS movies.
I can not sell due to copyrights, so please don't ask. I might not be able to get you the two SS movies.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge said:
I can not sell due to copyrights, so please don't ask. I might not be able to get you the two SS movies.
You can't sell dubs, but you can sell the original tapes (like on eBay). :wink:

P

Philo and Gunge

Boober_Gorg said:
You can't sell dubs, but you can sell the original tapes (like on eBay). :wink:
So I can't sell "Las Aventuras De Elmo En Grouchland" but I can sell the English version? I only trade.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK Philo and Gunge. You see, I have a current deal with Justin Faulknor who's based up in Canada. He gets the episodes and specials and stuff for his own library, and then makes VCD copies for me after I send him a payment for the amount we agreed upon when starting the deal. Thought I'd be able to do the same with other forum members who have an equally vast Henson productions library, but then again maybe not. Anyway, don't worry about it cause I'll just add those two movies at the top of my Christmas list section and hopefully my family will get them as gifts for either my B-Day or X-Mas.
Thanks anyway, and hope you have a great holiday weekend.

P

Philo and Gunge

The Count said:
That's OK Philo and Gunge. You see, I have a current deal with Justin Faulknor who's based up in Canada. He gets the episodes and specials and stuff for his own library, and then makes VCD copies for me after I send him a payment for the amount we agreed upon when starting the deal. Thought I'd be able to do the same with other forum members who have an equally vast Henson productions library, but then again maybe not. Anyway, don't worry about it cause I'll just add those two movies at the top of my Christmas list section and hopefully my family will get them as gifts for either my B-Day or X-Mas.
Thanks anyway, and hope you have a great holiday weekend.
BTW, Count, are you interested in the JHH pilot or anything else I have, if FTB and EIG come on on cable here in the USA (I doubt it), I can tape it and give you the movies.