1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Muppet Collection

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppetboy09, Jun 18, 2012.

1. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Now, that is one nice collection you got there!
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  3. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

COOL! I want that puzzle, and uh, pretty much everything else you have. It's funny, I have a LOT of Muppet stuff, and I only saw a few that i have in the pics! :)
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  4. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Cool collection!
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Nice collection! But when one Muppet fan looks at another's collection, they're bound to have questions:

Did the Miss Piggy Pook-A-Looz come out at the same time the others did? Cause I never even knew it existed...

On your action figure/doll shelf, what is that little banjo playing Kermit between the Sweetums and Gonzo action figures?

On your miscellaneous items shelf, I recognize Muppet Monopoly and Yahtzee, but what are those other two things?
  7. Muppetboy09

Alright Hubert, here we go.

I am not quite sure when the Miss Piggy Pook-a-Looz came out, but it is an FAO Schwarz exclusive.

The little Kermit between Sweetums and Gonzo is actually a small cake topper.It is also a bobblehead. I am not sure where it was purchased from, but I got it about 3 years ago.

The Miscellaneous shelf holds some homemade items. There is a Kermit the Frog laser engraving on a piece of wood, and a little craft printed of of muppets.com. Also, you can see a Beaker and Bunsen Light switch cover.

Hope that answered some of your questions! :)
  8. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Ah. And FAO exclusive...that makes sense.

That cake topper thingy is a pretty nice piece. Except does Kermit have his trademark eyeballs on it? From the picture it doesn't really look like it...
  9. Muppetboy09

He actually does. They are kinda small, so I found a picture of the Cake Topper online so you can see it better [​IMG]
  10. Lola p

Lola p Well-Known Member

all i have is a really, really old plush of kermit.

And alot of muppet show tapes, and vhs recordings of episodes my grandma kitkat gave me.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

Man, I like that little guy even more now...
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  12. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

great collection
    Muppetboy09 likes this.
  13. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

That is a great collection! I love how you have it displayed! :)
  14. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

I like this stuff a lot! I especially dig the puzzle that you have, in addition to the Vinylmations.
  15. toadster101

toadster101 New Member

Excellent, I'm totally jealous. :(