My Muppet Collection

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
COOL! I want that puzzle, and uh, pretty much everything else you have. It's funny, I have a LOT of Muppet stuff, and I only saw a few that i have in the pics! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Nice collection! But when one Muppet fan looks at another's collection, they're bound to have questions:

Did the Miss Piggy Pook-A-Looz come out at the same time the others did? Cause I never even knew it existed...

On your action figure/doll shelf, what is that little banjo playing Kermit between the Sweetums and Gonzo action figures?

On your miscellaneous items shelf, I recognize Muppet Monopoly and Yahtzee, but what are those other two things?

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Alright Hubert, here we go.

I am not quite sure when the Miss Piggy Pook-a-Looz came out, but it is an FAO Schwarz exclusive.

The little Kermit between Sweetums and Gonzo is actually a small cake topper.It is also a bobblehead. I am not sure where it was purchased from, but I got it about 3 years ago.

The Miscellaneous shelf holds some homemade items. There is a Kermit the Frog laser engraving on a piece of wood, and a little craft printed of of muppets.com. Also, you can see a Beaker and Bunsen Light switch cover.

Hope that answered some of your questions! :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
Ah. And FAO exclusive...that makes sense.

That cake topper thingy is a pretty nice piece. Except does Kermit have his trademark eyeballs on it? From the picture it doesn't really look like it...

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
He actually does. They are kinda small, so I found a picture of the Cake Topper online so you can see it better

Lola p

Reaction score
all i have is a really, really old plush of kermit.

And alot of muppet show tapes, and vhs recordings of episodes my grandma kitkat gave me.