My Muppet Customs Site

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I don't post here that much (I hang out at CMX mostly), but I wanted some of your opinions on my Muppet Customs. I can't think of a better place to share them :smile: . I'm definitely not a pro or anything and I don't make new characters, but I really like making variations of existing figures we already have (e.g. I love making Piggy figures from any film but I would never attempt a Sal). I know they're not too great, but it's just what I like to try and do to keep a toy line alive.

Anyway, I have posted a few customs here before, but not too many. Over the weekend I worked on my site some and finally added almost every Muppet custom I've made thus far. If any of you would be kind enough to comment/critique them, that would be greatly appreciated. I will continue to make customs for years to come, and I just like to hear what figure collectors have to say about how I can improve my work.

Not every figure is up yet (still need to add pics of the whole Wizard of Oz gang), but I'd also like suggestions of what I should do next. I'm currently debating between Wicked Witch Piggy, Grinch Fozzie, and TMM Gonzo.

Here's my site if you'd like to check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/yodamancustoms/index.html

-Thanks

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Those are very beautiful customs. I have an extra Link Hogthrob to make a BOP Link, and 2 more Strangeporks to create more crew members.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Yoda. Personally, I say go for all four witch versions of Piggy. You can say your MWoO group is then truly complete. Might have a few requests if you're still in need of the figures I have to finalize that little piece of business. Drop me a PM, we'll talk, no big whoop.
Thanks for sharing and have a good night.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Wow, great job with all of them! I love the Scarecrow and Ballerina Pepe!

Engineernerd

Reaction score
Looks great!

I'd forgot about ballerina Pepe. I have a couple extra Pepe's at the moment, so I might have to give that a try. Ever thought of a Long John Silver's Pepe to go with the MTI stuff? (That would be visual irony.)

Keep up the good work!
Engineernerd

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments, guys! I always love to hear what others have to say about my work. It really helps me to improve. I took a break from Muppet customs (again), and just got back on the horse. This custom has been in progress for months, but I finally decided to finish it up this weekend. It's not my best work, but I do think he turned out well. It's simply a Series 1 Kermit figure with a lot of sculpting. And if you couldn't tell, it's based on the Star Wars image that was some sort of advertisement I believe.
Let me know what you think

Front:

Side:

Back:

-Thanks for looking

P.S. He's on ebay if anyone is interested

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
i .....want.....those....pepe's......must....have....those...pepe's.....
*walks about in trance*