My Muppet mural!

Elchippo

Reaction score
Hello friends-

I wanted to share with you all my latest little "art project"-a mural I painted on my basement wall of the Muppets! I was so excited to finsih this and post pics for you all!

Check out this link:
http://icc.facebook.com/photos.php?id=197102894&l=c1712

Here you will see all the pics I've posted on my facebook site. In addition to the muppet mural, you can also see my first mural: the Beatles Yellow Submarine. They face opposing walls on the workshop in my basement.
Anyways, the albums have more explanations. Would love any positive/negative cristicism you all may have. Thanks! Enjoy!

MissterPiggy

Reaction score
Kudos, Chip!

Your artwork is REALLY impressive! You should feel very proud to have completed such an extensive project, especially one so fun to look at! I've always been kinda indifferent about him, but your Sam Eagle :attitude: looks dead-on.

I also really liked your Urinetown sign. Well done.

Being a graphic designer, I definetly know how hard it is to be paid "nothing" for doing what you love. It's a shame, huh? Make the most of it. You're great!

Rob

Elchippo

Reaction score
I also really liked your Urinetown sign. Well done.

Yeah! Thanks. I was set designer/actor in a recent production of the show. The sign hung in the theatre lobby. We also "tee-peed" the entire lobby. that was fun...

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
That's really good painting! I like how you used a lot of the key characters! :big_grin: