My Muppet News Flash

Drtooth

Reaction score
Since all of you are doing all these cool Muppet show outlines, here's my fictional Muppet Story! I may make it into a comic.

Newscaster runs to desk reading paper:

Newscaster: Stand by for a Muppet News Flash! Target and Aberrcrombie and Fitch stores are recalling several lines of clothing. Target's brand sports the number 88, denoting Neo-nazi slogans, while the Abercrombie shirts contain Asian stereotypes. The customers will get a full refund and a written express appology!

At which point, the newscaster turns away, about to leave. He pauses, curious why nothing has happend. He turns around, exposing the back side of his sportscoat, which happens to have a giant embroidered 88. He turns back, almost getting by when...

All of the sudden, out of every angle, comes several monsters (Sweetums, Uncle Deadly, Doglion, Luncheon Counter Monster, among others). They jump the newscaster, tearing his clothes off, bit by bit (sleeves, and various pieces fly) We can only see the monsters, the Newscaster is obscured by them.

They leave quickly.

After which, the Newscaster slowly slowly staggers up from behind. He is naked, except for his tattered tie, and his glasses, which have broken in two, only one lense rests on his eye!

Newscaster: Who's the wardrobe guy? You're fired, you know that?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Jeeze...neo-nazi Muppet news stories? heh, well here is my MNF:

Newscaster: Breaking News! Wall street is about to take a terrible dive! We have M. Charles in the field for more on this story

*cuts to M. Charles in a circus tent*

Thank you, I am here inside the big top, where wall street is preparing to attempt the dive.

*camera cuts to platform high near the top of the big top. A little patch of street with a street sign that reads "Wall" is on top.*

Wall Street: I will now attempt to jump from this platform, into that thimble of water!! Are ya ready folks?! One...two...

*Gonzo rushes onto the platform*

Gonzo: WAAAAAAIT! You're stealing my signature act buddy!!

Wall Street: Oh yeah? Ya wanna make sumthin' of this, blue boy?!

*Gonzo and wall street start fighting, and fall off the platform*

*cut back to Muppet News Center*

Newscaster: Well thats enough of that...in other news--

*Gonzo and Wall Street crash through the roof, landing on the newscasters head.*

Woooo!! :smile:

-Matt