1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Muppet Office

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Reevz1977, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Hi Folks,

Quick question for all you creatives out there. As many of you know, I have a collection of Muppet character replicas in my office...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/23001839@N02/26345659245/in/dateposted-public/

They've spent a long time in the same poses but now I'm wanting to change it up a little as I also have Beaker and Dr. Teeth joining the crew soon. Does anyone have any suggestions or images on how I should display the group?

Thanks,

Stuart

2. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

neat ! where did you get them? I would love to have the replica of scooter.

3. Reevz1977

I got them from various places. There's the 3 Master Replica ones and the rest commissioned from various different puppet builders.

Scooter is pretty cool but my favourite will always be Fozzie! :)

Muppy and scooterfan360 like this.
  4. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

Did Terry Angus build any replicas?

5. Reevz1977

I can neither confirm or deny ;)

6. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

They look great as they are, but I suppose you could change it, by having Kermit either film or direct the group acting out a diorama skit?

7. Reevz1977

Hmmmm, I have thought of that and that could be a great angle, which brings me to...props!! Any ideas? I'm trying to currently find the perfect rubber chicken!

8. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

All that I know of are the rubber chicken dog toys!!!

9. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

This is pretty awesome. Where did you manage to get a Muppet Telethon poster?

Pretty fantastic collection.

10. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

What I would do to get my hands on that Scooter. It is amazingly accurate!!!

11. Reevz1977

I created the posters using movie stills and the muppet backstage ones are created from the palisades set.

Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  12. peewee62

peewee62 New Member

If you are looking for somewhere new to offer the collection I've a spare room :D
    In all seriousness though that is a FAB display Stuart - very impressive :)

13. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

I would make a scene where Gonzo and Fozzie are messing around in two acts, Kermit has his head in his hands, and Piggy has her hands on her hips in frustration. And Scooter is looking at a clipboard? Just an idea.

14. Reevz1977

Thanks, it's a work-in-progress!

That's a nice idea and similar to an idea I was thinking of, which brings me to props - has anyone any ideas for props and where to get them? I've been trying to find a rubber chicken for Fozzie, but just can't find the right one and maybe some oversize sunglasses like he wears in the El Sleazo Cafe. Thoughts?

15. FraggleFrick

FraggleFrick Active Member

I found a rubber chicken in a Dollar General. May be too small, or just the right size.

16. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

17. Reevz1977

18. Reevz1977

19. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

They all look GREAT!! :D Rowlf and Fozzie look especially awesome. ;)

20. piggy989piggy

piggy989piggy Member

If you realy wanna make them awsome you could make like each one is busy doing something else that will give a lot of motion to them...

for example give scooter a pen and a notebook like he writes somthing while talking to kermit or make piggy doing her make up,or punch gonzo with her karate chops,or even make animal seat on rowlf's back!

hope this helps!