1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Muppet Photo Puppet Collection

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by generalFROSTY, Mar 9, 2011.

1. generalFROSTY

generalFROSTY New Member

Hello all,
    I joined up because lateley I have a renewed and refreshed interest in the Muppets.
    I started watching all the movies again - some of which I have not seen since I was little - and have been enjoying myself. I also recently started collecting the Master Replicas photo puppets. I always wanted them, but didn't want to collect unless I got Kermit (which as we know is super rare and very expensive) however, a strange hand of fate had me purchasing a Kermt replica with the box and all the trimmings for a price you would not believe...so I decided to get Gonzo off Ebay for a reasonable price.
    I still have to get Animal, but I am hoping to learn more abou this hobby through being a member here.
    One thing I would like to try and develop, it it's not already out there, is a service that can produce new outfits for the MR Muppet replicas. I would love to see the Gonzo in a new outfit, perhaps the one he wore in Muppet Caper/ Takes Manahatten - even a Luke Skywalker costume for Kermit and a Vader for Gonzo.
    Ayhoo - I'm ranting now....I will post pics of my muppet replicas shortly...