My Muppet shopping day

dmx10101

Reaction score
Today I decided to go out and search some stores around town for Muppet stuff. I went to my only Sam Goody in the city to look at the Muppet figures they had. They were a dollar more $9.99. I got All of the Series 6 and a regular Janice. They had none of the exclusives and no playsets. I joined this club they have where you earn points for everything you buy at Sam Good/Suncoast/On Cue/Media Play/Online Store. I also asked if there was anymore stores around town and the lady said the was a Suncoast here, but it's like a hour away from my house and a Media Play like 20-30 min away from my house. I didn't know it. Then I went to a differnet Target and they had the Muppet Babies plush. They only four pegs of figures, my other Target had 8 pegs of them. But I got a Chase Janice there. Then I went to Boarders to look and they had no Muppet plush or DVD's but they did have Muppet chess, Uno, and Dominos. That was my Muppe day.

jediX

Reaction score
Not a bad find at all. Definately drive to that Media Play -- my MP is about 20 minutes both ways and it's always worth the drive. BTW, Sam Goody doesn't carry the playsets -- only Suncoast & Media Play.

4 pegs? That's still pretty good; my Target that recently picked the line up again only has two.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Not a bad find at all. Definately drive to that Media Play -- my MP is about 20 minutes both ways and it's always worth the drive. BTW, Sam Goody doesn't carry the playsets -- only Suncoast & Media Play.

4 pegs? That's still pretty good; my Target that recently picked the line up again only has two.
I'll have to check the Media Play out it's downtown in a small mall. One day I'll have to check out the Suncoast

2 pegs, that's it? Both Targets had totally different selection of figures, totally differnt serieses, and the one had the pig in space playset, the other had the kitchen one.

jediX

Reaction score
Plus a shelf of between 2 and 4 mega Beakers and ::maybe:: a Chef playset.

Remember, my Target dropped the line after series 4 because they were remodeling.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Plus a shelf of between 2 and 4 mega Beakers and ::maybe:: a Chef playset.

Remember, my Target dropped the line after series 4 because they were remodeling.
Oh because of remodeling.

jediX

Reaction score
dmx10101 said:
Oh because of remodeling.
Maybe, I'm not too sure. The other local Target that's on Palisades' list has NEVER had the figs.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Maybe, I'm not too sure. The other local Target that's on Palisades' list has NEVER had the figs.
Like I said before boycott Target!!

jediX

Reaction score
Maybe I should have used Pepe instead, since it's kinda hard to express sarcasm through text:wink: