My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
So, my question still stands. Does anyone want to message me the formula for Beaker? Thank you!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
The "My Muppet Show" page finally responded to me saying...
"Stay tuned, Gavan! The update for Android devices will be available soon"
But then again, they said the same thing two days ago...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It is frustrating that certain character combinations don't always work the first time (or first several times), especially if you have to wait six hours for it to be finished. And with Sesame Street having a waiting curriculum this year, it makes me wonder if Sesame Workshop was secretly behind this....

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I'm enjoying this game...not a major time consumer as I can play for just about three minutes a day. Agree with the frustrations over digitization combos not working...it is really frustrating when you buy the combination with diamonds.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
So I was at level 19, but long story short, I switched to a new phone and my game progress wasn't saved to Game Center. I've done everything I can to fix it, but it looks like I'll have to have to over completely. Needless to say, I am incredibly frustrated and even a little mad.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Most games are system specific. Like...I was digging through my kindle's files, and found a bunch of game files that save progress and stuff. I don't think Game Center (Game Circle on kindle?) saves the game progress, only what your trophies/achievements are. Alternatively, the game is not a Game Center game, and therefore was not compatible to save backup. Idk, Game Circle on kindle doesn't save progress, just achievements.

The only game that I know of that saves your progress is SImpsons Tapped Out if you have an Origin account.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be great if the next unlockable stage (if there will be one or can be one) would allow all digitizable characters on the stage?