1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Jun 25, 2013.

1. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Just changed the thread title, you're welcome. :ouch:

DrDientes, galagr and Slackbot like this.
  2. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

So cool that Marvin Suggs is available in the kitchen. And I'm really loving the Gulag stage, it's so big and roomy!

You know what's surprisingly satisfying? When you go to digitize a new Muppet (one the ones that costs diamonds, like Rizzo) and you get it on the first try haha.

3. rowlfy662

rowlfy662 Active Member

Yea I got Suggs first try and was really happy. However I can't seem to digitalise Janice no matter how hard I try on the rooftop it's a right pain in the butt.

4. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Does anyone with Android devices know if the app game progress is saved to my SIM card? I can't remember if I had to log in when I started this app and now I may need a new phone. I have all the special edition characters, and I don't want to start all over and lose them. Any help on this would be much appreciated!

muppetlover123 likes this.
  5. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

Been trying to digitize Sweetums on the Ship and I'm just having no luck. I don't know what it is about that stage but I have THE hardest time digitizing specific Muppets there. Seriously, no other stage has given me this much trouble when it comes to digitizing characters haha.

6. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

Hah, I finally got Sweetums to digitize on the Ship.

I can't wait to see what else is in store for this game!

7. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I got Sweetums right away. However, I've had no luck getting duplicates with my upgraded digitizer. I got four Marvin Suggses, so I know you can get more special edition character, but I find it odd that I'm having such trouble with the ogre. Has anyone else gotten more than one of him?

8. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

I finally found Constantine for the first time today, on the ship stage lol. I guess now I know better what to look for... I can't believe it took me as long as it did to see him for the first time, considering I play this game at least once a day >_>

9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I really hope they release a new stage soon!

10. rexcrk

rexcrk Well-Known Member

Me too, but at the same time, I'm also happy catching up and trying to get at least one of each Muppet up to level 15 on each stage. Almost done with the Rooftop, then I'll just have to do the Ship and Big House.

Also, how do you get more than one of the "main" Muppets? I saw someone's stage that had a bunch of Pepes, and I remember seeing something upgrading your HARV-E, but never really figured out how to do that lol.

11. Slackbot

Upgrading the digitizer (at $50 a stage) will allow you to get multiples of unique characters.

12. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Been a while since anything new came to the game...getting a bit bored now...

muppetlover123 likes this.
  13. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

I was thinking the exact same thing

galagr likes this.
  14. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

Oh boy...now they're pulling this malarkey...
    [​IMG]
    "Here it is - the first teaser of what's to come! This is a rare behind-the-scenes look into the super high-tech, ultramodern technology at Muppet Labs... Ahem. Never mind.

The three screens displayed each have a clue to reveal, and they're powered by your Likes and Shares! The more this post receives, the faster the images will clear up and those clues get delivered!"

Oy...might as well say "Hey, guys! It's been over a month since any new content of any kind was added to the game, but we need meaningless likes and shares just so you can get a hint of what's coming"

Whatever...I'm predicting maybe it'll be out by July? I hope so...at least with this long of a break between content, they've GOTTA have something good for us...

15. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

If I may suggest something, it'd be to play the "My Singing Monsters" game while waiting for the people over at the "My Muppets Show" app to get off their butts. It's been over two weeks, and, despite that the posts about the update have gotten over a thousand likes each, this is all their gonna give us...
    [​IMG]

Can you tell what's in those images? No? Neither can anyone else. At this point, it's more worthwhile to play the My Singing Monsters game. It's really imaginative and creative. And they have a beat-boxing monster. Need I say more?

16. Slackbot

I've been playing MSM almost since I've been playing MMS, and it is indeed a lot of fun. And its content is updated a lot more frequently.

17. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I love My Singing Monsters. I have that game on my iPod Touch.

18. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Try to contact them, they helped me transfer my progress from my iPod to Android.

19. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Just started playing this recently. Got :) , :concern: and :mad: 3 days later. Digitizing Fozzie now. It's a really fun game.

20. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I was actually able to get a screenshot of my "Muppet Theater". Still have to rearrange my stage though. I know it's not great or anything, but I just started on Tuesday or Wednesday.[​IMG]