My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Most games are system specific. Like...I was digging through my kindle's files, and found a bunch of game files that save progress and stuff. I don't think Game Center (Game Circle on kindle?) saves the game progress, only what your trophies/achievements are. Alternatively, the game is not a Game Center game, and therefore was not compatible to save backup. Idk, Game Circle on kindle doesn't save progress, just achievements.

The only game that I know of that saves your progress is SImpsons Tapped Out if you have an Origin account.
Some games (such as this one) have the option of "merging" with Game Center so that your progress will be saved. I thought I had done that, but apparently not. I haven't yet found any way to retrieve my progress.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
:news: So finally started to digitize my first hard to get Muppet for the Rooftop (Janice :flirt:) Yay! However, it is going to be 16 hours to get her from Harv-E, which will probably mean another 16 hours on the digitizer before she is on my stage...:grr:

So fair warning, the six top Muppets on the Rooftop will take a total of 32 hours before they join the show...

I love this game, but the patience it requires is mildly frustrating.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I've generated a gaggle of Bloosmanses and some of those miscellaneous musicians. Blarg. No Snowths, let alone Janice or any of the other hard-to-gets.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I've generated a gaggle of Bloosmanses and some of those miscellaneous musicians. Blarg. No Snowths, let alone Janice or any of the other hard-to-gets.

I'm digitizing a Snowth right now. And I can't remember what the character combination was. I think it might have been Dr. Teeth and Kizzy or Sam.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm really loving the new stage, definitely my favorite one so far! The bass in that one's song is so awesome.

Although I hope if there's another stage on its way at some point (I can't imagine there not being one, or this game will get really old really fast lol) they let us have ALL the members of the Electric Mayhem together. Including Lips (even if that means taking a spot away from Gonzo).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Although I hope if there's another stage on its way at some point (I can't imagine there not being one, or this game will get really old really fast lol) they let us have ALL the members of the Electric Mayhem together. Including Lips (even if that means taking a spot away from Gonzo).

Do the stages each have the same maximum of characters? Couldn't there be a really big stage, with all the characters we can digitize now, plus additional characters (preferably all existing characters as opposed to original)? Maybe it could be a planet Koozebane stage.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Yeesh. What do I have to do to get the characters I'm shooting for? So far I have six Bloosmans. They're not like chickens or snowths, where the more you add the better.

I swear I've seen Bloosman in the lodge of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

rexcrk

Reaction score
Do the stages each have the same maximum of characters? Couldn't there be a really big stage, with all the characters we can digitize now, plus additional characters (preferably all existing characters as opposed to original)? Maybe it could be a planet Koozebane stage.
That would be cool, but I only meant Lips taking Gonzo's place in that they're both trumpet players. But Animal and Big Mo can share a stage and they're both drummers so I don't see why there can't be two trumpet players too lol.