My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Heh maybe I just need a new phone. Its been malfuctioning lately.

galagr

Reaction score
You've unlocked the right to earn five diamonds.

Shawn

Reaction score
This is insane! I will never get Floyd I've been trying to get Janice for over a week now, despite the fact that I have Kizzy and Durwood up to level 15. Asking 1000 diamonds for Floyd is absolutely unreasonable! It is impossible! Argh!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Digitizing Kermit, which means I can then attempt to digitize Floyd in about 32 hours!!!

rexcrk

Reaction score
This is insane! I will never get Floyd I've been trying to get Janice for over a week now, despite the fact that I have Kizzy and Durwood up to level 15. Asking 1000 diamonds for Floyd is absolutely unreasonable! It is impossible! Argh!
lol I've been trying to digitize Janice for the longest time too... sooo frustrating!

rexcrk

Reaction score
So it looks like Floyd is only available on the rooftop until October 15. Does anyone know the combination to digitize him and if you HAVE to be at level 21 to do so? I really hope not because I had been at level 20 for the longest time an had missed out on a lot of experience points I could have been getting.

rexcrk

Reaction score
:flirt:+:smile: gets you Floyd, and you do NOT have to be at Level 21.
Cool, thanks... I'm still having such a difficult time getting Janice though, it's so annoying lol. And then after I get Janice, who knows how long it'll take to get Kermit? I have a feeling this is some ploy by Disney to get people to spend real-life money on the game for diamonds and such lol. I really don't want to miss out on Floyd...