1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Now I really want this game to come to the kindle because I really need to see this game for myself. Yeah yeah I said I didn't care but man with all the gripes people seem to be having I'm wondering if its just people aren't used to these kinds of games and went in expecting something else or what :p

2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

the post i saw said is was on all 3

IOS
    GOOGLE PLAY
    and Amazon Apps

i know my sister has a kindle and plays games via Google play

3. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

I've always been dismissive of apps until this one. It was very confusing at first, but I'm told it's pretty generic in its set-up. You'll understand it right away if you're a regular user of apps. I got obsessed with it in a scary way and now I'm pretty far along. It didn't require me to get an iphone or tablet. I play it on my phone android phone and it eats through the battery like crazy! It's cute. I wish there were more to it.

The main gripe is the digitzer. It's the only way to get some characters without depleting all of your resources. For example, it will tell you something like:
    :concern:+ :cluck:= :mad:
    (FYI, THIS IS NOT A REAL COMBO. JUST AN EXAMPLE)
    But instead of Piggy, it will give you something else instead. Scooter actually tells you that this is part of the game. You'll go crazy trying to do this again and again and it is very time consuming. This led me to think that I was doing something wrong regardless of Scooter's assurances. I think this is what people are having the biggest problem with. I think it's the only crummy part of the game. They should at least relent upon the third try, but sometimes it takes a lot more!

Most of the characters grunt, or utter something. Gonzo, Zoot and Waldorf don't talk at all. They haven't gotten around to Bunsen. The Muppet Labs portion they've advertised hasn't been uploaded yet. I muted my phone for the first hour so I'm not sure if Scooter every said anything. Whitmire, Jacobson, Vogel and Barretta are the voices I've noticed so far.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  4. Sgt Floyd

Its not in the App Store on my kindle though :s

I truthfully do not know what google play is.

5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Jamie, I don't know how you already made it to Level 17 and opened the Kitchen. Thanks to you, I finally know what it looks like. :) Love the fact that Walter, Beaker and the Chef are there too.

Your code isn't working for me. Are you sure you typed it out right?

My code is 469698IG if you want to check out my current 'under-construction' show. My show name is Mon Swoon, named after the band in Tales of a Sixth Grade Muppet.

6. Sgt Floyd

Yeah, I play these kinds of games on a regular basis so the game play, from what I can gather, seems normal enough.

Well bleh. its one of THOSE games. Kinda interesting to think something like this part of the game though. I've only seen this in games where you need to breed something. Like I play a dragon game on facebook where you have to breed them to get new species and its all stupidly random and confusing with these insane combos that its more trial and error and even then you don't get the one you want. It's because of rarities. I'm willing to bet that there is some kind of rarity system which makes some combinations result in something more than another result.

SkeetScootSquat and jvcarroll like this.
  7. Muppet fan 123

I know, right? I still can't wrap my head around the concept of the game. I don't know why they went down that route.
    To get Big Mo, I had to put Sam and Animal together (two complete opposite characters) to create Big Mo. That was one way I did not want to think of the Muppets. At least you just punch in their name on a machine...

8. jvcarroll

Now I'm just stuck making food, feeding the cast and saving a bit of cash because it asked me to. I predict that will come in handy for Muppet Labs. It must be the next set piece. It's all just slugging along now.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  9. Frogpuppeteer

Google play is the App Store for some android based non apple devices

10. jvcarroll

From what I've heard, Google Play only works with Kindle if you first load the app on a non-Kindle android device and then side-load the app onto the Kindle. It's a free app. You can then delete the app from your phone if you don't want it clogging things up. Of course, this only works if you have an android cellphone.

11. Frogpuppeteer

That's ,lame ill have to ask my sis how she gets games on her kindle

12. matleo

matleo Active Member

Walter, Rizzo, and Beaker are all unlockable in the kitchen level.

13. jvcarroll

Um, I was trying not to spoil it, but I guess the cat's out of the back now. Or...erm...rat. :shifty:

14. Sgt Floyd

Well there's the amazon app store that has loads of games on it. Its just that the muppets game is not in the app store.

I also don't have a smart phone, so I can't do what Jamie suggested either.

15. Muppet fan 123

I have a whole bunch of new friends in the game, but I'm not sure who belongs to which game. What's everybody's show name?

My stage name is 'Mon Swoon', so, I'm 'that guy' on your list.

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  16. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Mine is 3203202HI. My name is Daron's…. :mad: I really wish I could change it.

17. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Mine is 13329922MC I am really enjoying this app!!!:):flirt:

Hoping for Sweetums, Dr Teeth, and Janice SOON!!! Hopefully Chef, Beaker, and Walter will carry over to the main stage as well!

jvcarroll likes this.
  18. Muppet fan 123

Cool! Will add you guys soon.

My code is 469698IG. :)

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  19. Enginerd

Enginerd Member

I am totally infatuated with this game! If anyone would like to add me, my ID is 1132610LM :flirt:

20. Weirdo96

Weirdo96 Member

I'd really appreciate it if you guys added me. My code is 1272002MC.
    I'm sure a million of you guys have already came up with this stage name, but mine is Henson Co. :jim: