1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Drtooth, Jun 25, 2013.

1. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Thanks MB! That's awesome!!! Much appreciated!:):D;)

2. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

Another few tips:

Start feeding one character until it reaches level 15.
    This is very time-consuming, but I don't think they let you know that goal until much later.​

A strange tip about XP & Carts.
    Repeatedly buying, upgrading and selling foodstands can help nudge the XP bar to the next level. It seems pointless, but if you're stuck on a level without much to do, this will help push you forward. I'm quite far along, and that's why.​

Keep generating characters on each stage even after you have all of them.
    It can help provide some much needed money. If you place and then sell a generated character - even if you don't need it.​

Also, take heart if it's taking you a while to get characters. The failure to achieve the right character the first few tries is a necessary part of the game because it builds your XP and gives you cash.

3. TheWeirdoGirl

TheWeirdoGirl Well-Known Member

I've become a bit addicted to this game... if anyone wants to be friends, my code is 290506NE.

4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

so part of me wonders if these song in game are mini glimpses of the new muppet movie songs

5. jvcarroll

jvcarroll Well-Known Member

I have run out of things to do in the game.

ToodlesTeam, Muppetboy09 and galagr like this.
  6. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Can you send it to me too? :D

7. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I'm SOOO happy this game is in the US now

8. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Guess what just became available in the kindle app store! Eh...so far I'm not impressed. Nothing all that new or interesting about it. Keep in mind I am an avid player of this style of game so I kind of was expecting more. Not sure why from reading the comments on it but I digress.

Code: 23696450LE

9. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

my 14 year old step son has the app and he dose not like it. When he got it he thought it would be "his" Muppet Show and put the different Muppets doing different skits and things.
    Might not be a hit for the younger crowd.

10. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about what each character plays in sync as a song?

11. chudman1000

chudman1000 Member

I am totally hooked on this game, and I'm not even sure why lol.I do admit I am even enjoying the music to it, even though half the time I have to play it with the volume off to not disturb anybody.

My user code is 1357506HM (I hope I read and wrote that right) My show name is just Chudman. Please feel free to add me, and I will definately add some people as soon as I have some free time to do so.:)

12. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Nice Avatar!

13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Thanks? XD Kinda different from what I normally have lol I'm on a Seether kick right now XD

CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  14. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

yea the final out come..like what if in the movie the ripdoos,yahs.lala,ladas and whatnot are replaces by lyrics

15. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

oh that would be kind of cool

16. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

So, My Muppet Show has an app update. Not many changes, but on the Stages list, they show a picture of Dr. Teeth on the "Coming Soon" stage, indicating that the Electric Mayhem stage will be next. I took a screenshot for you guys!!! :D
    [​IMG]

17. galagr

galagr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Does this mean the Electric Mayhem might be getting their own stage? I-I'm feeling dizzy suddenly....

18. Bobo's Girl

Bobo's Girl New Member

Electric Mayhem! This just keeps getting better and better.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  19. TimmyMonsterIL

TimmyMonsterIL Active Member

Is anyone else having an issue with Harv-E making the right characters in the kitchen? I can't seem to get Zoot, Beaker, or Kermit and I have been trying for over a week now...

20. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

I'm having that problem too. I can't seem to get Beaker or Rizzo. I managed to get Zoot.

ElizaSchuyler likes this.