My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Oh, I See it now.

Why thank you! I think my show is really bad at the moment. Due to all this garbage that I'm not able to move until I get up to Level 13, the stage is looked very crammed, and for some reason, I can;t move HARV-E off the stage.
That robot is taking up half the space for three Muppets!

But otherwise, I should have the Chef's Kitchen as soon as I get 200,000 coins (not too far away.)

galagr

Reaction score
Your welcome! Things will get a lot better after you get to around level 14/15. You can remove pretty much all the garbage, opening space for your Muppets. You have to remove the cones around the Digitizer and on the other side if you want to put anything off stage.

But seriously, 1,000 coins to remove a measly garbage bag? They must've rehired George, because Beauregard would never charge that much.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I am able to confirm two of the achievements with "???" as the description...THIS IS A SPOILER!!! HIGHLIGHT BELOW ONLY IF YOU WANT THE ACHIEVEMENTS TO BE SPOILED!!! "
What's on the other side?" Place Rainbow Connection set pieces next to Kermit
"It's not easy being clean" Remove ALL garbage from one stage

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
Do any of the higher leveled players want to reveal the Harve-E combinations?

I'm almost done with the main stage, and starting to fill up the kitchen BUT I can't believe they want 5 diamonds to reveal the characters needed to get chickens and veggies!:grr: