My Muppet Video Collection

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I know someone who might be able to do PAL to NTSC and vice versa conversions, but as of now he isn't really on my good side (he's been holding a few videos I payed a LOT of money for for a bit too long). When the situation clears up, I'll refer everyone to him. He's a good guy, but I'm not too pleased with him right now, and I wouldn't want anyones trades ruined on his account.

-Matt

jediX

Reaction score
My school has a pretty nice video lab in it...maybe I could convert stuff there...?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
JediX,
Could I perhaps buy the following videos from you?
"Big Bird in Japan" Television Special
"The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years" Television Special
“Sesame Street Special" (taped from PBS)
"Sesame Street Episodes (1988)" (taped from PBS)
E-mail me at
dmart1701@hotmail.com
If I can

jediX

Reaction score
Well, its probably illegal to sell them to you, but I certainly could make copies to trade for other videos or just have you pay for the actual casette (not the shows on them) and postage... I DOUBT that's illegal...lol

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Whatever ... as long as I get them :smile:
I'm just starting to build a Henson video collection, so unfortunately I do not have anything to trade with (Well ... I have MCC on video, but that's about it).

jediX

Reaction score
In a bit I'll upload my newest version of the inventory to my server and post the link as a new thread...

Hardkore055

Reaction score
Hi!

Is it possible that you can encode some of your tapes on PC and upload it on a server. I'm from Germany and it is not that easy to ship any things from the USA without a credit card.

So can you upload something or do you know a possibility to ship cassettes whtout the usage of a credit card?

jediX

Reaction score
Sorry, I can't do that. Plus I don't even where I would upload anything to, since the average 30 minute long video is roughly 60-80 megs and most servers give less than 20.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Muppet show tonight

I would really like it if I could trade you for your Muppets Tonight tapes, I have a bunch of muppet stuff (no vidios though that you already have, I dont think...) but I would like it of you could e-mail me, I dont live too far from you (Arvada, Co) so mabe we could work somethin out krazedmuppetchippermonkey@yahoo.com:big_grin:

zekesmama

Reaction score
Muppet Christmas with John Denver TV episode

Hi !
My 4 year old son adores the CD "A Christmas Together-John Denver & the Muppets", and in particular, thought "Animal" singing background in "Little St. Nick" was hysterical!!! I have
searched everywhere to locate a copy of this 1979 special for my son & understand it is not available on VHS or DVD.
I know you cannot sell me a copy because of copyright laws, but could I please appeal to your good nature as a fellow Muppet fan and get a copy for my little guy? I do have a double deck VCR to
make copies and in return, would be willing to make copies of anything you need. Please let me know! Thank-you!!