My Muppets on Halloween 2007

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Well, it took me about a week but here it is. Some of you may remember my "Muppet Puppets on Halloween" post from last year. I couldn't wait for Halloween 2007 and it's already over. Of course I wasn't prepared, didn't come home from being on the road until a little after 6, scrambled to find my video camera, puppets, corny jokes on the internet, etc., but somehow it all came together again. As usual, I need to add my obligatory "I wasn't good enough" bit: the table was WAY too low this year, it was impossible to hide my head and have the puppets in a good position, it kinda affected my voices (some like Oscar that I hadn't practiced since last year), my Kermit wasn't very good, etc . . however, therefore, please do note, here are the videos. The kids were a lot better this year.

Here are the "better" ones . . . I added all of them to youtube even though some were better than others.

(My favorite because the kids knew Grover, Kermit and even asked for Miss Piggy):smile:

Grover, Kermit and Piggy

And the rest:

Kids Laugh Hysterically at Grover

Kermit & Animal greet a little young one, Frog waits for kids, and then eats "fries" with Rowlf

Ernie and Bert tell a Joke

Kermit and some Fozzie Bear Jokes

3 clips of Grover greeting kids

Grover and Kermit greet some old friends

Animal is very outgoing and Oscar is his usual self

Fozzie Bear messses up Joke with Kermit for some way too old kids

If you want to see the other two from this year, and all of them from last year, here is my youtube "profile" page:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=muppethalloween

I never thought Halloween would get here!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
I loved hearing the people saying "oh that was so cool" after they clearly had walked away.

Well done!

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Yeah, the kids (and even grumpy teenagers) were a lot more enthusiastic this year. Maybe because some of them have seen it a couple years in a row . . . who knows.

Thanks a lot for your comment. It's a big deal to me to post the videos on here (the only reason why I record it) and see what fellow Muppet fans think.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm... This does feel like it belongs in the Puppetry section. Just because that many people haven't replied doesn't mean that they haven't come to read/see your videos Kevin. So long as you're happy and you personally want to continue this great project of yours, keep going with it.

Hope this helps encourage you, have a good night.