My Muppety Senior Picture!

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
Some of you (I would hope, anyway) probably remember me from the old Delphi Board, and I've finally made my way to the new board (It's still new to me, anyway)! Anywho, I took my senior pictures earlier this week, and one of them is a picture of me and Wembley hanging out. He's a screen shot from Scared Silly, I believe, and I'm just me. We're pointing at each other. It's gonna be so cool.

I haven't got my proofs back yet, but I'll post one on here when I do. If I can figure out how.

Crazy, Man

Zoot/Anthony Strand

In other news - Can anyone tell me anything about Quinn's baby?!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great to see you Anthony!

Congratulations on being a senior. You've worked hard the past few years.

SammieRose

Reaction score
I'm so jealous, man! I finally got to view my Sr. pictures yesterday. No Muppets, sadly. My photographer wasn't that fancy. But I did get some nice shots out at Lake Michigan, and some nice studios. I'll post them up once I get them back, unless I can scan the little sheet thingy they gave me. We'll see.

Luke

Reaction score
Congrats Sammie & Anthony on becoming Seniors ........ now if i only knew what a 'Senior' was because we have absolutely nothing like that here, i'd know what the heck we are talking about.

Nice to see you over here Anthony, i thought we'd dropped your crate somewhere while moving ! :big_grin:

SammieRose

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Congrats Sammie & Anthony on becoming Seniors ........ now if i only knew what a 'Senior' was because we have absolutely nothing like that here, i'd know what the heck we are talking about.
It's our last year of school before we ship off to college. Olivia is also a Sr. this year..... she had the photo session before mine, actually. The photographer *did* seem particularly chipper...hmmmm... I thought it was weird that they had bubblewrap strewn about..... he said it was just a new camera...

AnthonyF3

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks man! I'm glad I finally figured out what password I used when I signed up! Anyway, since Sammie already explained what a senior is, I'll just shut up.

Crazy, Man

Zoot/Anthony/Whatever

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation Sammie - so Oliva's a senior now huh ? Well i guess that gives her an air of authority and she can spank the younger boys if they're naughty ...... oh wait, she already does that.

Glad your photo's went well, and that your senior year goes with a pop *errr* bang !!!!! :big_grin:

Jackie

Reaction score
YAY Anthony and Sammi!!!! College is fun! You'll see.

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
YAY Anthony and Sammi!!!! College is fun! You'll see.
The best seven plus years I spent. And I'm still working on my BA!!!!!! Congrats Kids. Let me know if you need tips on college life. I'm an old pro by now.

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Make that three seniors. I'm going to a senior, too. Yea!!!! :smile: I haven't taken my senior pictures yet. :frown: