1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Muppety Senior Picture!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by AnthonyF3, Jul 18, 2002.

1. AnthonyF3

AnthonyF3 New Member

Some of you (I would hope, anyway) probably remember me from the old Delphi Board, and I've finally made my way to the new board (It's still new to me, anyway)! Anywho, I took my senior pictures earlier this week, and one of them is a picture of me and Wembley hanging out. He's a screen shot from Scared Silly, I believe, and I'm just me. We're pointing at each other. It's gonna be so cool.

I haven't got my proofs back yet, but I'll post one on here when I do. If I can figure out how.

Crazy, Man

Zoot/Anthony Strand

In other news - Can anyone tell me anything about Quinn's baby?!
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Great to see you Anthony!

Congratulations on being a senior. You've worked hard the past few years.
  3. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

I'm so jealous, man! I finally got to view my Sr. pictures yesterday. No Muppets, sadly. My photographer wasn't that fancy. But I did get some nice shots out at Lake Michigan, and some nice studios. I'll post them up once I get them back, unless I can scan the little sheet thingy they gave me. We'll see.
  4. Luke

Luke Active Member

Congrats Sammie & Anthony on becoming Seniors ........ now if i only knew what a 'Senior' was because we have absolutely nothing like that here, i'd know what the heck we are talking about.

Nice to see you over here Anthony, i thought we'd dropped your crate somewhere while moving ! :D
  5. SammieRose

SammieRose New Member

It's our last year of school before we ship off to college. Olivia is also a Sr. this year..... she had the photo session before mine, actually. The photographer *did* seem particularly chipper...hmmmm... I thought it was weird that they had bubblewrap strewn about..... he said it was just a new camera...
  6. AnthonyF3

AnthonyF3 New Member

Yeah, thanks man! I'm glad I finally figured out what password I used when I signed up! Anyway, since Sammie already explained what a senior is, I'll just shut up.

Crazy, Man

Zoot/Anthony/Whatever
  7. Luke

Luke Active Member

Thanks for the explanation Sammie - so Oliva's a senior now huh ? Well i guess that gives her an air of authority and she can spank the younger boys if they're naughty ...... oh wait, she already does that.

Glad your photo's went well, and that your senior year goes with a pop *errr* bang !!!!! :D
  8. Jackie

Jackie New Member

YAY Anthony and Sammi!!!! College is fun! You'll see.
  9. radionate

radionate New Member

The best seven plus years I spent. And I'm still working on my BA!!!!!! Congrats Kids. Let me know if you need tips on college life. I'm an old pro by now.
  10. AbbessBryony

AbbessBryony New Member

Make that three seniors. I'm going to a senior, too. Yea!!!! :) I haven't taken my senior pictures yet. :(
  11. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

i wanna be a senior how can i be a senior?
  12. towels

towels New Member

A quick 12 years of public education. Either that or 65-70 years of life (mileage may vary)
  13. Ernie101

Ernie101 Active Member

LOL well im not 70