1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Meet Julia
    Sesame Street's newest Muppet has autism. Meet Julia this Monday on HBO and PBS. Then discuss the anticipated episode with fans.

3. Sesame Street Season 47
    Sesame Street's 47th season officially began Saturday January 7 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My new Animal Replica & Kermit

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by karen Piggy, Sep 20, 2014.

1. karen Piggy

karen Piggy New Member

Hope you like seeing them iv only had them a week but i am in love there so kool Kermit is a custom and animal has had some custom work done by me :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eyeball likes this.
  2. Eyeball

Eyeball Well-Known Member

They both look amazing, especialy animal, great work.

karen Piggy likes this.
  3. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

They remind me of The Muppet Movie for some reason; I always loved the look from TMM best. Fantastic job on both Kermit and Animal! :)

karen Piggy likes this.
  4. karen Piggy

karen Piggy New Member

Thanks guys i will post more photos soon i even have an original screen used Kermit from the 70s x

Eyeball likes this.
  5. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

IMO, and this is after HOURS of trial and error on mine, Animals hair could do with taming further and the best way to do it is a wet it with a light spray, comb it back and put something tight on it like a woollen hat for a couple of days until it dries. It will make a huge difference, trust me :)

The Kermit is awesome!!

6. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Wow, that's amazing! Do you know anything about it's origins? :p