1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My new business: Jones Puppets

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by BooberFraggle, Oct 19, 2011.

1. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

Hey folks, I love puppets. I also love building them, and I'd love to be able to share them with my fellow puppet lovers! I've been building puppets for various performers and theaters for the last few years and since I'm graduating now and needed to raise some funds I've finally decided to make a business of it! Follow my Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...&type=1#!/pages/Jones-Puppets/225779804150405 to check out my work and see new puppets I have for sale (I have a new one hitting the market this weeked)
    Check it out, and let me know if you're interested in ordering, or if you have any questions, email me @ onemanshow@juno.com

Thanks for your time!
    Avery J.

P.S. I'm also selling off my Muppet collection, you can view that thread here:
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/huge-muppet-collection-for-sale.47441/#post-818330
  2. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

really cool puppets avery!

cc
  3. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

great stuff....we may be in contact soon....winky smile cough cough sniff
  5. BooberFraggle

BooberFraggle New Member

Looking forward to hearing from you! :)