My new christmas movie forum, see inside.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, for anyone who is a big fan, I made a "trial" forum dedicated to all those old stop motion christmas movies. You know, Rudolph, Year without a santa clause, ect.

I still need a name for it though.

When I say trial I mean I might just stick with my TNBC forum in the future, but as of now, my new one is open to the world.

click here

I used proboards because I am lazy and dont like hunting for skins for invisionfree:smirk: NO ACTIVATION NEEDED.

Also, I still have to add the forums to it and the colors are very hard on the eyes, but if you want to change the skin, follow the intrustions in the header that I put. I am still trying to get a hold of all the color codes. The Default skin is much nicer than my creation

Edit:The skin is nice and not bad on the yes, but you can still change it. I will add more soon. It is also no longer just stop motion ones, but animated ones to. Pretty much all those specials/movies. I know I am missing some. If anyone can help me thing of some, please post or pm me or whatever

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
I used proboards because I am lazy and dont like hunting for skins for invisionfree:smirk: NO ACTIVATION NEEDED.
InvisionFree is crap! If you want my opinion, you should try Sudden Launch (which is what I use for my KGZ forum), it's almost identical to ProBoards, but SL's support is so much more friendly and helpful (and I think they have a few more features that ProBoards doesn't).

I haven't seen these specials in a long time, but I don't see why I can't join up!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yeah. Thers something I like about IF and alot I dont. Like, I dont really care for the Admin CP, its terrible. I can never find what I am looking for and it requires so much stinken effort to add something.

If you do join, then I give yo uan early welcome. (I'm still playing with the skins :stick_out_tongue:)