My Old Sesame Street Dolls

superfan

Reaction score
D-OH! I wish I could see them better...is it my computer's color reception or just how your pics turned out? They're so dark! I can make out their eyes, though! haha! I'm sure it's a very nice collection. :wink:

BEAR

Reaction score
This is too earie. I have those exact same Bert and Ernie dolls! I have had them ever since I was just a baby and I would take them everywhere!!! I can't believe you have them too. You see, I loved Big Bird and Oscar of course, but I think Bert and Ernie were always my favorites as a child. I love those dolls. I just recently pulled them out of my toy box to sit out. They are wonderful. Bert's arm always got ripped off for some reason and I remember my mom always having to sew it back on. He has stiches! One time I lost Bert at this big store called Lumber City (I think it was sorta like Home Depot or something) and an employee found it and announced on the PA system as if he were a missing child. "We have a Bert with orange nose and green pants..." or whatever it was. Thank goodness. I dunno what I would have done if I lost him.:frown:

Okay, never seen the Count one before but he looks really scary!

BEAR

Reaction score
Yeah, I have the Beanies too. Not the mini cereal box one though, the real ones. I remember when they first came out. It was my mission to collect all 25 of them, which I eventually achieved. Some characters were so much harder to find than others, it was quite a scavenger hunt. I suppose that was sort of my Palisades at the time. I was only able to find certain ones, probably about half, but then when Christmas came along I was pleasantly surprised to unwrap a box to see all the rest of the gang! They are all displayed in a line on my shelfs and they look great!

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah that Count is strange aint here? Oh and dude, yeah the lighting was bad..I tried to get stuff right but my cam was goofy...

PS: Bry you Ziffed me! :smile: I also got lots of Elmo stuff because I was obsessed with Elmo when I was a tot...

PSS: Lucky you dude. I only got the ones shown. I wish I had gotten more but all I cared about was Elmo and wanted billions of him...

doctort13

Reaction score
The Count looks like a podling from "Dark Crystal"!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I have those Erine and Bert dolls too. I found them at Goodwill. I've found older stuffed Sesame Street characters at GoodWill. I have either three or two Grover's of the knickerbocker and Herry Monster too. I love them so much.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Yeah, when I found em I was carrying them around everywhere! They're great! And that Count looks like a perv..