Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Am going to see it

• Have heard about it

• Total voters

Luke kun

Reaction score
First, I have to say: I did NOT watch the live broadcast on July 4.

Here's my story.

I was on Yahoo Messanger two Saturdays ago. Me and my friend planned to meet up at the Palisades Center at 8pm. But my friend told me that a re-run of A Capitol Fourth was going to be played at 7pm. I had to watch it.

At 6:45 pm, I broke out the popcorn, soda, Cool Ranch Doritos, Fritos, and Tostitos. I tuned into PBS and turned on my laptop. At 6:59, I was tense. I had never seen the Muppets in a serious event before. Then the clock striked 7. I was set.

The show came on, the theme music was playing, and I wondered "When will the Muppets be on?" About 5 minutes into the show, I...just couldn't. I started laughing. I almost choked on my popcorn, and had to stop the show (mean: leave the room) for a minute or two. But then I consoled myself, returned to the room, and kept on watching.

When Kermit and Miss Piggy came on, I sang along with them. At the end of the performance, I applauded.

As soon as the show ended, I had to get in my car and drive to West Nyack to meet my friend on the 4th floor of the Palisades Center.

Yeah...

To sum it up: it was great. I also had recorded the show on DVD, and I'm gonna watch it tonight.