1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My Original Muppet Show Script

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by GURMAN, Dec 13, 2012.

1. GURMAN New Member

This is my original Muppet Show Script dated October 1977. This episodes guest star was Elton John. This script was bought off of a Prop site, this item was from Bryan Holgate, the Art director of the Shows, personal collection of scripts from the show.

[IMG]
  2. BlueFrackle Active Member

I bought lots of his collection too!
  3. GURMAN New Member

Oh nice which ones did you pick up?
  4. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Do any of these scripts have any material that was cut out of the final cut of a Muppet Show episode?
  5. GURMAN New Member

To be honest with mine, I have never watched and read a long, its a pretty old script and try to not touch it as much as possible. But I definitely plan on doing that soon, but whats cool is mine came with two pieces of line paper with some kind of layout for the show.
  6. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

where can you get these? does he have how i met your mother and muppet movie scripts?
  7. BlueFrackle Active Member

Mine has some cute musical numbers Danny. I also bought Muppet Show set designs from Spike Milligan and Petula Clarke episodes.
  8. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

Interesting... Maybe should make notes about it on the "TMS Deleted scenes" page on Muppet Wiki;)
    GURMAN likes this.
  9. Hubert Well-Known Member

It's really cool that you got this, GURMAN. As said above, it would be really interesting to hear if there are any extra stuff that appears in that script draft that was cut in the final product.
    GURMAN likes this.
  10. Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Well, considering he didn't work on either "How I Met Your Mother" or any of the Muppet Movies, most likely not.
  11. muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

oh sorry didnt know who he was lol just though he collected scripts sorry :o
  12. GURMAN New Member

13. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Wow! That's wonderful. I love it. :)
    Thanks for sharing it with us! I hope you collect more rare Muppet stuff like this script for the Elton John episode.