My outline attempt coming soon

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm getting some good ideas. I'll finish off the last of my basic outline very soon.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well I'm going to try to write the final portion of my thoughts now. Here goes:

BACKSTAGE AFTER MONOLOGUE
Tim has found that he rather enjoyed working with Fozzie and cheerfully tells him that his comic routines were by far the best he's ever heard. He never had such a big charge come so close to blowing him away in his entire career.
Then before Tim realizes it Crazy Harry pops up and says this time the charge really will blow him away. Fozzie and Tim scream but BANG Harry sets off the detonator(note a backstage explosion just to be a little bit different and poor Tim appears all blackened with soot and his clothes tatty and torn when the smoke clears. Then he sets his arms like when children play the Nursery Song I'm a little teapot and starts tipping himself accordingly crying I'm a teapot. over and over. (this was one of Tim's trademarks on The Goodies when he got panicked or upset he would carry on in this outlandish manner)

WAYNE AND WANDA
Since Gorgon Heap pointed out to me that my idea for a gag with the song The Lion Sleeps Tonight doesn't really seem all that suitable for Sam would never have approved of them performing rock and roll this space is left blank. If I think of something else with or without assistance I will put Wayne and Wanda here in the outline.

TIM'S SECOND SKETCH
This time Tim is playing a primary school student in a classroom with boy and girl muppets at their desks and the teacher What-not is bantering with Tim because the Union Jack Waistcoat he is wearing instead of his school uniform is not considered appropriate. Again another of Tim's trademarks. He often wore such a waistcoat in many Goodies episodes.

The Talking Houses joke would go in at this point
CLOSING NUMBER
While the Goodies were prominently comedians they also performed some music in their stage shows albeit with a comedic twist. In fact one episode of their TV series was devoted exclusively to some of their songs.
Here Tim plays an electric guitar, dressed in glitter glam style clothes and performs a song not written by the Goodies but one they so enjoyed to perform Wild thing which I think was written by Jimi Hendrix. At the end he is attacked by Animal and cries out "Oh no. Not again." Remember the panel discussion set earlier? If Tim is molested by Animal going wild then this would fit in very well with the title of the song now wouldn't it?

Okay that's my effort at a very basic thin sort of outline. I'd love Gorgon to work with me on fleshing it out. I haven't heard back from him though.
If any of you are talking to him sometime please ask him to at least have a look at what I have tried to do please.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That was good. I really liked the backstage scene after the monologue.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So my friends please start giving me more of your opinions. What are your favourite parts? Could it be done any better anywhere?
I'm really dying for some other various replies:sympathy:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well would you believe I was taking a shower at the gym after my workout today thinking about my outline when this Wayne and Wanda idea hit me. Listen to this:

SAM:Ladies and gentlemen. I am so very pleased to present a real treat for you tonight. My two favourite singers Wayne and Wanda are going to perform a wonderful rendition of one of the most well loved numbers from the glorious musical based upon the famous children's novel "The Wizard of Oz." So here they are with Somewhere over the rainbow. Enjoy.

curtain opens revealing Wayne and Wanda standing in a beautiful garden field area with a big beautiful rainbow painted on the background set. They start to sing together "Somewhere over the rainbow..."
Then a great big house lands on top of them. The door opens and a little girl exits carrying adog and says "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.":big_grin: :wink: