1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My own Gonzo doll

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by muppetperson, Mar 27, 2010.

1. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Just finished my Gonzo doll, with the help of some friends.
    He seems to have put on a lot of weight! LOL
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. GonzoLover85 Member

Looks pretty good there MP!
  3. dmoss Member

Cool! Did you guys make him from scratch? Well done; I'm totally jealous! Was he expensive to make?
  4. muppetperson Well-Known Member

I havent tallyed all the materials up, but probably somewhere between $300-$500.yes, totally scratch built.His head was first sculpted in plasticine(I had a fun job jabbing his eyelids and nose with a small knitting needle to get the foam look) then it was cast in resin, his body has a metal armature frame, inside a paded body.
    This might give you an idea of the foam texture, something that MR should of done.
    [IMG]
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I completely agree that's how the nose should have been done by MR. Good job! :concern:
  6. TML Member

Yeah, I wondered why they couldn't have one something like Palisades. Sculpt it with texture and cast it out of a light weight material. Nice work.
  7. Gerbert Member