My own puppet show photos

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Is "los muñecos" Spanish for "puppets"? I thought the word for puppet was "titere".

--"Scary" Larry Wolf

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
you are doing more good than you can ever imagine...think of all the happy people....

Sarah

video567

Reaction score
hi

scarylarrywolf when i said los muñecos y couldnt figure out how to say puppet in spanish ihavent spoken spanish in almost 2 years but muñecos is more for dolls or characters so i can be used as the same. its weird i move to a state when i think the hispanic population is like 10000 in my city and i barely run into anyone that speaks spanish plys my cable company dont offer spanish channels either. its a shame. my parents are a little upset that i have to keep asking them how to say things when spanish is supposed to be my first language.. I GOTTA MOVE!!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I tried to look at them but couldn't seem to have it come up. I would love to see them.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Figaredo,

Congratulations, my friend! You and your associates have great creativity, and I'm thrilled that you're finding such success. You're making your own "Rainbow Connection" happen!

Best wishes for the future! :smile:

spazyk

Reaction score
La autorización I ha estado tomando la esperanza española tan I de las lecciones que ésta viene fuera de la derecha. ¡El on't del césped consigue enojado si digo algo LOL incorrecto muy bien aquí él gos! ¡Gran hombre de las noticias de Thats! ¡Continúe el gran trabajo! ¡Tengo gusto de las marionetas a thay soy awsome!

figaredo

Reaction score
spazyk said:
La autorización I ha estado tomando la esperanza española tan I de las lecciones que ésta viene fuera de la derecha. ¡El on't del césped consigue enojado si digo algo LOL incorrecto muy bien aquí él gos! ¡Gran hombre de las noticias de Thats! ¡Continúe el gran trabajo! ¡Tengo gusto de las marionetas a thay soy awsome!

I didn`t understand your words, maybe you used a translation program, and it traslated so litteral that it was very confuse!!! (worst, if it can be possible, than my terrible english!!!!)

Anyway, thanks for your words, I suspect they were good and beautiful words. Here we are in the middle of a certain little phenomenon with the show: despite it is children focused, adults see it as well: TVN channel had to rerun the entire first season at friday nights. The compact disc of our songs is my country's best seller music record of the year, believe me!. We have got a lot of sponsors and the channel confirmed to us that we will make a new season starting march 2004. Now we are planning to make a film. Really, it is a dream that came true.

Best wishes

Figaredo