My puppet creations

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
crapola. Check them tomorrow, i think it said something about the administrator had to view all pictures before they were viewable by other people.

hopefully you'll be able to see em tomorrow *sigh :rolleyes: *

And yes, Pauly, that has come a common expression now for me (along with a couple of other people i showed the video too!)

I'm talking about Crapola, just so you know.

Beebers

Reaction score
puppetpackpepe said:
I'm talking about Crapola, just so you know.
Crapola is Crayola's somewhat underachieving first cousin, a very clean bunch so don't worry about it. A fine word indeed. I also find Crudcakes to be a handy term when one is frustrated and wants to watch one's outburst content lol.

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score

Bert & Ernie

Reaction score
:confused: Second Puppet says: "Oh my god my face! Where is it gone!" lol :big_grin: I like puppet 1 its cool, adn I also like puppet 2 but it doesnt have a face?!? Oh and your welcome for telling you the picture host :mad:

puppetpackpepe

Reaction score
thanks

thanks. We aren't quite finished making him. We're having trouble with the fingers. Can't get them as fat as we want them.
I'm gonna make a new post with the working links, i'm sure no one wants to read through a whole page of dead links :crazy:

oh and thank you Mr. Berternie :smile:

-cody

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
puppetpackpepe said:
thanks. We aren't quite finished making him. We're having trouble with the fingers. Can't get them as fat as we want them.
Have you read this?

Using that method for hands you can make them fatter just be changing the thickness of the foam you use.