1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My Puppet Group

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by BlueFrackle, Sep 28, 2002.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

2. Ryan

Ryan New Member

BlueFrackle:
    Wow! Awesome! You have an amazing talent. Do you make puppets to sell? If so, I may be interested.
  3. BlueFrackle

Ryan,

Thanks!

I suppose so yeah, Send me a drawing or something of what you want.

Come on AOL IM Ryan, and we can talk it over !

And not all the credit goes to me, Some has to go to my Mum too.
    She sews everything for me !

See ya
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Mervil is my favorite! You should consider writing character profiles for them. It would be interesting. Great stuff!!!! I want to see more. :)
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

Hey BlueFrackle,

Congratulations these are beyond superb - i love them. Mervil is my favourite as well, and he compliments Gnu and Urk perfectly. I could really see these characters in a TV show one day and you being under the desk. Fantastic !!!!!

This is what i LOVE seeing - Muppet fans (and their moms) being creative - it's so cool, we have a great bunch of people here and this is all so good. I can just see a lot of us guys meeting up one day and having one big puppet show !!!
  6. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

Cool Puppets BlueFrackle! I LOVE Urk. I can definitely see him in a T.V. Show! Great Job!

Sir Didymus
  7. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

Joe looks familiar... like a character that hasn't been seen in a long time,yet is a fan favorite.:D
  8. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Nice puppets, BlueFrackle!

You have a nice talent there, buddy. Catch ya on AIM.

- Billy :cool:
  9. CaptCrouton

CaptCrouton New Member

I think what gives Merton that extra edge is the simple costume. I would like to see a profile of him. It's kind of hard to tell how big his nose is, whether it's beak-y or not.

I also like what you did with Norton's webbing under his arms. It inspires ideas about flying squirrels or sugar gliders in me.

Neat stuff and very appealing.
  10. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Cool puppets BlueFrackle! I think my faves are Gnu and Norton.
  11. BlueFrackle

Thanks !

Yeah, Simple with one added peice of clothing, Its Mervil tho - LOL
    ill be making Profiles of them soon, And getting better pictures with side Profiles.

Thanks !

Yeah, i wanted him to look like a classic Sesame Street Muppet !

Thanks Jake !

Man do i hope so !
    LOL !

Wanna hook me up ?

Jamie,
    Yeah as soon as i make more, The page will be updated, And ill post it over here!

Im gonna make it look better and add Profiles too !

Thanks for all the good words guys !

See ya
  12. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

BlueFrackle,
    I keep visiting your site, because I can't get enough of Gnu! He is so cool! Did you make him? He is just the coolest puppet I've ever seen!

Sir Didymus
  13. BlueFrackle

Jake,

I didnt make Gnu, we bought him at a Puppetry store in London.

We went to this store to buy some stuff (Muppet Christmas Carol Crew Jacket, Oubliette Hand from Labyrinth, and some other stuff) and the man wanted us to buy that stuff it was his (not the stores) so as we were leaving he put his bag into the cupboard and i saw a face looking at me.

It was like a magical moment, I think i just saw a Muppet looking at me !

LOL !

So i asked to see it, My Mum saw he was a part of me already and she bought it for me for christmas!

LOL !

See ya
  14. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

how did you make the glasses for kia?

looks a bit like scooter by the way ;)

/Andesr
  15. BlueFrackle

Anders,

I made the glasses like this -

I went to an amusement Park, and saw a plush wearing them so i won it in a crane machine, Changed the eyes and attached em to hmi - LOL

See ya
  16. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

I laike UNFINISHED WORK best. You should leave those to just as they are. Especially the Cphyrical, Beaker Looking, one.

Beauregard
  17. BlueFrackle

18. Sir Didymus

Sir Didymus New Member

BlueFrackle,
    What Material do you use? Is it Fleece? It looks like Polar Fleece to me. That's what I use. I have decided when I'm older, and more better at making puppets I'll use Antron Fleece.

Sir Didymus
  19. BlueFrackle

Jake,

Yup, Just plain Fleece.

See ya
  20. fishbone

fishbone Member

hmm...

one looks like a purple oscar,& you got a pink rosevelt franklin man...i think i saw gonzo mixed with a fragil. & a ***** with glasses..i make puppets to ,&i no how easy it is to be influenced,but my god that sh$# is just obvious.they look good ,but, my man,come on....