My second puppet!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey Jes,

It's great, but you know i told you before :wink:

biblebetty

Reaction score
now that's a great puppet. You did a really great job. you should be proud. you should see my first one (what a desater)

Toasty

Reaction score
Groovy. My only suggestion would be to use music that isn't copyrighted in your videos. I know I know---everyone does it. But that doesn't make it right (or legal). You can find all kinds of copyright-free and royalty-free music online, in all sorts of styles to match whatever theme your video needs, much of it doesn't cost anything to use.

You've got an original puppet character that you've worked very hard to create and have done a great job doing so. Your editing and photography looks very good, too. Now match it up with some music you're free to use and you'll have a nice video that is all your own.

Keep up the good work!
:smile:

JesHallin

Reaction score
yeah i know it's not right...thanks for the thougts next time i'll promise to do that!

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
I'm not going to show your puppet to a friend of mine who just made his first...he's in his 30s and its not nearly as great as yours is! Well done! *and if he happens to read this, I think he'd agree* :wink: