1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My second, third, and fourth puppets.

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by JammieJam, May 23, 2016.

1. JammieJam

JammieJam New Member

These first two are simple little ball-shaped puppets that I made for a charity bazaar my work was having. I made them pretty quickly, so they're not as perfect as I would've wished.

[​IMG]
    This one was a big hit. He sold immediately and I'm making at least two more for my coworkers. His name is Dusty and he's the monster under the bed.
    [​IMG]
    This one is my favorite puppet I've made so far. He's a puppetized version of my boss. I call him Todd Monster. I've been walking around with him at work today and giving people days off and paid vacations. Needless to say, he's a hit.
    [​IMG]
    This is Actual Todd, just so you can see what I based Todd Monster on. The photo's a little dark, his beard is actually a bit lighter.
    [​IMG]

2. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oh those are cool. Loving the fabric on the first one. What did you use for that? I'm trying to get ideas for other fabrics rather than just fleece.

3. JammieJam

JammieJam New Member

She's actually an old sweater I cut up!

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Very nice. I like all of your puppets.

5. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

I really like the one in the second picture.