1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Sesame Street fan art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by sAkora1, Oct 7, 2013.

1. sAkora1

sAkora1 New Member

Welp I always wanted to put my sesame street fan art up so here goes nothing. >3>​
    [​IMG]
    Prairie Dawn Because she is fun to start with.​
    [​IMG]
    Bert and Ernie. I drew this cause I was feeling down in the dumps and decided to draw my fave pair of buddies.​
    [​IMG]
    Well if you know me I ship Bert and Betty lou cause they are just really cute together in my eyes.​
    So yeah. >w>​
    [​IMG]
    Also another Betty x Bert pic because I am proud how this came out. >w>​
    Also yes that is mistle toe and I know it is not X-mas but I just get X-mas feels around the fall sometimes. Also Bert is giving her a peck on the cheek. ~0'​
    Also all of these fan arts I drew are just qucik doodles I did in my small Sketch book. So yeah thought I would say that.

muppetgem, DrDientes, cjd874 and 5 others like this.
  2. lady piggy

lady piggy Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness ,these are extremely beautiful. Love love love the emotions each drawing has :) thanks for sharing

3. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

ONLY QUICK DOODLES? THESE ARE AMAZING!

4. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Simply, heart-warming!
    This artwork is amazing, and I cannot wait to see some more. Thank you for sharing!

5. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Wow, these drawings are quite amazing! The first drawing of Bert and Betty Lou is especially cute! :)

6. cjd874

cjd874 Well-Known Member

Hi there! That is some really great artwork! Very clean, bold lines and a unique style. You really made these Muppets your own! Personally, if it's not too much trouble, I'd like to see you create artwork of main Muppets like Elmo, Cookie Monster, Oscar, Big Bird, Grover, the Count, etc. or rarer Muppets like Roosevelt Franklin, Barkley, or Sherlock Hemlock.

I also like to draw, too. If you're interested, feel free to check out my fan art threads.
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/cjds-muppet-pencil-drawings.54058/
    http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/fan-art-the-muppet-show-cast.53274/

7. sAkora1

sAkora1 New Member

Wow thanks. And I am not really taking request but I am gonna draw some more muppets like Rosevelt Franklin. :3 Also others on sesame street or the muppet show too. ^^:) :batty:

8. sAkora1

sAkora1 New Member

[​IMG]
    Speaking of Rosevelt franklin. Here is a sketch I did of him in my college class. I did not grow up with this little guy but I watched some of his old skits and just fell inlove with the little guy. Also his design is so freakin' groovy to draw. :3

9. sAkora1

sAkora1 New Member

Oh yeah I will also be drawing some foreign sesame street characters. Like Tiffy and others.
    ^w^

10. sAkora1

sAkora1 New Member

Here is a A hipster Bert I drew also. Oh yeah I will be updateing this thread with some of my other works as well. [​IMG]

11. sAkora1

sAkora1 New Member

[​IMG]Bert and Ernie at the window. yeah. :?

12. sesamemuppetfan

sesamemuppetfan Well-Known Member

Awesome sketches! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! :)

13. wedgered2

wedgered2 New Member

Great drawings! I wonder if you could help me...I want to post my fan art too, but cannot figure out how to do it on here! I know I have to go to forums, then down to fan art/fiction, then post a new thread...but then what??? How do I get my art to appear the way yours does? Tried clicking on the icon that says "insert/edit image", but that does not make my art appear with the post. Any advice or info you could offer would be much appreciated! Thanks a lot.

14. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hello... Apparently it is not common knowledge that photos cannot be directly uploaded as links in a post posted here, you have to create an account at some photo-hosting site, grab the URL's for the relevant photos, then come back and post those instead. BTW: wedgered2, your SST Photoshop stuff was moved to the Classic Sesame section.

We really need the forum administration to separate FanFiction and FanArt into separate folder subsections. :sigh: