My sister had this book...driving me crazy! Help!

Serenity

Reaction score
My sister was born in '83 and when she was still pretty young she had this book and I am dying to find it again! It was a muppets book and it played music. It was basically a song book...each page had lyrics that you would sing while playing the accompanying music in the book. I don't remember all of the songs but one was to the song Sidewalks of New York (this one had an illustration of the muppet rats on the streets of New York). There was another I remember, though I don't remember the song which it was based on, but some of the lyrics were "listen, listen, sheep love to have fun...listen, listen, sheep love to have fun...baa-baa baa-baa baa-baa baa-baa baa-baa baa baa baa baa baa baa...sheep love to have fun, baa baa baa baa baa baa baa baa". I am sorry if this is not much to go on, but I thought maybe someone would be familiar with this book. As I recall it was a large hardbound book and I believe there was a plastic piece on the outside with each song in a section to be pushed.I looked through the collections section of books on this site and didn't see it. HELP?

EDIT: The sheep song was to the tune of funiculì funiculà. I remember a bit more of the sheep song. "Some say the world was made for fun and frolic, and so do we, and so do we. Some say it's fine to be all melancholic, but they're not sheep, but they're not sheep." and then little bits of the rest. Maybe this extra info will jog someone's memory.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
I have a muppets book like this but I am not sure if it is the same one. I will try to look for it tomorrow and get back to you. I think the plastic one on mine is pink. I picked it up in a thrift store. I had other books like this when I was younger. The plastic piece is on the left on these. A strip from top to bottom.?