My Space/Facebook?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, Count? I'd do both. It doesn't hurt to get more exposure. If people don't flock to one of them, there's a chance the other one could get a lot of hits.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Drtooth makes a good point Ed, you could do both.

As far as the MC Facebook group goes, once you sign up for an account search for "The Official Muppet Central on Facebook Group" and then "request to join group" Prawnie and I are the admins and will verify that you are indeed the Count from Muppet Central and then you're in. It's not a real active group, but it's there especially if MC ever goes down for an extended period.

I think you could acheive what you are trying to do with your characters on Facebook, you can create your own groups. I don't know, let me know if you have questions if you get yourself signed up.

I don't mind myspace, I have friends on both, some are just on one or the other and that is why I have both, I just have more fun with Facebook. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aargh! I hate visual confirmations... And Facebook's audio help isn't working either.
Will try later.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Aw, tis a-okay Eddie.
*Pats*

I have trouble with em too.
*Shakes head*
:rolleyes:

Java

Reaction score
I have both, but I'm picky about it as I don't "befriend" ANYONE who I do not know in person. I'll be a part of groups as they are similar to a forum, but to cut down on spam (and I don't get very much at all) I follow the rule I stated above.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
OK... First, there's an MC Facebook group? Where do I go for that Beth? Secondly, the reason I started this is cause I am genuinely interested in knowing which would serve as a better outlet... But also, seeing as how muppetwriter keeps recruiting people for his fanfic crossovers via his myspace account, I was interested in doing something similar for the subgroup of characters for my castle of counted haunters, a subgroup denominated as "Graveyard Girls". Dunno, might play around with both sites, haven't decided yet.

Would Facebook still serve for the purpose expressed above? Or would it be best to have a Facebook as a primary account, using the myspace account for finding new friends willing to be drawn into my fictional world?

Hope to hear some more suggestions.
You might have better luck with Facebook instead of MySpace for that, Count. I originally signed up for MySpace to just make friends with interesting people around the world. It wasn't until I met Alissa when I realized the potential of basing characters off actual people. It's almost like being the producer for a movie or play.

MySpace seems very chaotic to me. You never know who's real or who's fake.:stick_out_tongue: I'm highly considering signing up for Facebook myself.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ed...I agree with the others.You're better off using Facebook.Like muppetwriter said,you never know who's real & who's fake in myspace.
Someone posed as a celebrity in myspace last year. (hint : he's a favorite singer of mine.) So you need to be careful.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
And you know who's real or fake on Facebook? All the freaks are just going to be flocking to Facebook once everyone leaves Myspace....

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Facebook is more secure.
It actually rejects those who are not
in school or even in a company.

I know, my friend tried to sign up
and he was rejected.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Finally signed up for Facebook.

So Beth, if you could please add me to the MC group or send me the link to join, I'd thank ye.

BTW: Beaky Squeaky, sister Claudia, are you at Facebook too?
LMK and we can have some fun chatting away.

Hope to hear from you soon.