1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Terrible Muppet Drawings

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Rugratskid, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

So far, I've only drawn Boober, but I might as well post my future Muppet drawings here, and hopefully get better with them. Anyways, here's Boober. [​IMG]

Sorry he's so small, but I drew it on my Nintendo DSi. This is one of my first Muppet drawings. I know the hat could be better, but I did this in a few minutes. I plan on drawing more of the Fraggles and more Muppets, but I need to figure out a easier way to draw them first. Tell me what you think, and which Muppet or Fraggle I should draw next! Thanks

2. SkeetScootSquat

SkeetScootSquat Active Member

That's great! I love the fact you chose one of D.G's Characters!I recommend doodling Gonzo or Maybe Bunsen or even Big Mean Carl.( I would NEVER try to get someone to draw Beauregard.That would be plain cruel!)

3. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Thank you! Dave Goelz and Steve Whitmire are two of my favorites. Beauregard would be really hard to draw, but maybe ONE DAY... just not now. I might draw Gonzo next, since he's one of my favorite Muppets. Also, here's Boober colored! I think I got the colors right.

[​IMG]

4. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Since people seem to like these, I made 3 more drawings. They're all of the Fraggles though, since I draw them best. These aren't do great, sine I do better with a reference, and I had none. Here's Gobo and Wembley.

[​IMG]

Next, is ANOTHER Boober. It's pretty much the same shot as before, but bigger, and with a bad looking hat.

[​IMG]

And finally, Wembley tugging Boober's tail, which according to Boober, causes Death and Pestilence". :sigh:

[​IMG]

I don't really like how these came out, but they look ok. Tell me what you think.

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Nice drawings. I really like them.

Bridget and SkeetScootSquat like this.
  6. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Thank you! I might do all of the Fraggle 5 next. I tried Gonzo, but it didn't come out right.

7. miss kermie

miss kermie Well-Known Member

I just want to say that I want my money back. I came here to see Terrible Muppet drawings, and these are wonderful! :p

I think you draw Boober the best. You're awesome!

8. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

LOL, and thanks. I have a few more Fraggle drawings that I will post later.

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  9. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Welcome, welcome. These are nice--when are you posting your terrible ones?

Auntie Ru

10. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

Me: (Gets out of the car and lowers my sunglasses). Ugh, Muppets. They're always giving you wrong directions. (Calls out) Has anyone seen the Terrible Muppet Drawings room?!

11. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Sorry for the long delays, but I should have more pictures today.

12. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Sorry for such a long delay, but this time, I have a lot of drawings! They're not as great as the first few, but hey; they're drawings! Anyway, the first one is just Boober again. For some reason I really like drawing Boober.

[​IMG]

Next is some Fraggle doodles and a Alvin the Chipmunk doodle. Sorry about the focus on this one, I'll post another copy with better focus later. And I can't draw Mokey at all.

[​IMG]

This is a drawing of my favorite 3 Fraggles; Boober, Sidebottom, and Wembley.

[​IMG]

This is my favorite one. It's the Fraggle Five. It only has one problem; I can't draw Mokey AT ALL.

[​IMG]

This was the first Sidebottom I did, but I couldn't remember how to draw his outfit.

[​IMG]

My second Sidebottom, with a somewhat better outfit.

[​IMG]

Sketches of Boober, Kermit, Alvin and Dave.

[​IMG]

CONSTANTINE!! I'm not good at Kermit or Constantine, but whatever. It still came out pretty good.

[​IMG]

And that's it... I think. If I missed any drawings, I'll post them ASAP. Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments about all my drawings!

13. Bridget

I absolutely adore the way that you draw our dear Boober Fraggle. Good job dearest, I look forward to what's next!

Rugratskid likes this.
  14. Ruahnna

Ruahnna Well-Known Member

I think your picture of Constantine could start a new meme: grumpy frog...

ElizaSchuyler and Bridget like this.
  15. Plaid Fraggle

Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Your drawings are really awesome!! :) They make me smile! I especially love your Fraggle Five and Sidebottom drawings. Constantine is awesome, too!

ElizaSchuyler likes this.
  16. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Thank you everyone for all your awesome opinions! Who do you think I should draw next?

17. Bridget

I would like to see a few Sesame Street sketches. ;)

18. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I've been very sick up until 2 days ago, so I haven't drawn much. I hope to post some awesome pictures soon though!

19. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

Good! Can you do Fozzie ( my favorite Muppet Show character) or Ernie ( my favorite Sesame Street character)?

20. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I love Ernie and Fozzie! They used to be my favorites as a kid, along with Bert and Kermit. I'll do them tomorrow. :)