1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My true love unleashed...

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by Beauregard, Aug 15, 2005.

1. AnimatedC9000

AnimatedC9000 Well-Known Member

Ember McLain: *dancing with Ron Stoppable* Let me guess: your original date couldn't make it, and the other person that you wanted to dance with is already dancing with somebody else.

Ron Stoppable: Wow! How'd ya guess?

Ember: I didn't. It happened to me, too...

*Caitlyn and Lips dance by*

Caitlyn: :confused: ... Okay, I'd never thought I'd see them actually dancing together.

Lips: Why? What's wrong with it?

Caitlyn: Well, duh, there like siblings: he unknowingly gets on her nerves!

Ember: How true.
  2. Beakerfan

Beakerfan Active Member

OOF! Oh yeah? *tackles Claudia* XP Don't make me bring the power of the fighting Irish down upon you!
  3. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

No, don't sprinkle rainbow dust on me and turn me into gold! ;_;
    *Eyes are bloodshot* Don't make me show YOU the Colombian style of fighting!
    *Chugs down a bottle of strong coffee* *Puts on a sombrero* HIIIHIIIHIYAAAAA!
    O_____O *Trembling with hyperness* xD
  4. WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit Well-Known Member

*prods Snowth with a Miss Miller finger puppet* *whispers* Come on to ma house...ma house... :confused:
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

LIKE LIGHTNING!

EVERYBODY WAS FRIGHTENING!

AND THE BADN STARTED LEAVING!

'CUZ THEY ALL STOPPED BREATHING!

YEAH! YEAH-YEAH-YEAH-YEAH!

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK, AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

AND THE GIRL IN THE CORNER SAID BOY I WANNA WARN YOU IT'LL TURN INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

BALLROOM BLITZ!

BALLROOM BLITZ!

BALLROOM BLITZ!

BALLROOM BLITZ!

*In the confusion, Snowth knocks out Simon and starts dancing with Jeanette again*