1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Upcoming Jim Henson Tribute

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Pupops, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Pupops

Pupops New Member

Hi there you guys... :D
    I am a 18 year old aspiring puppeteer. Before I start, I appoligize for my english. Having said that, I want to show you one of my videos of a youtube channel about the magic of Jim and his print on our lives. :super:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wTrLtDuHSo

Well, some of you may see it familiar. It´s my little "wink" tribute to the balloon conductor in the "Muppets Show".

I am planning on making a big web site called "Andy´s World" and it will consist on showing life trough a different perspective.
    I will explain proverbs, family issues, life issues etc... with a different approach, sometimes absurd and plain silly and all with PUPPETS!

Well, tell me what you think.
    :cool:

Take care