My Videos

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Since I'm going to see Rogue One today, I decided to rewatch this YouTube Poop of mine because of the Star Wars references:
It certainly holds better than most of my other Rio poops.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Since Hanukkah is currently going on, I decided to share these two Jewish-themed videos from my channel:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Flaky, Zoidberg, and my favorite Family Guy characters decided to fight for my affection in a bloody Hunger Games-style battle. This is the result:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I made a fan made series finale for Happy Tree Friends because of the rumor about them getting cancelled (thankfully, we still have
the HTF fanon universe):

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I made a fan made series finale for Happy Tree Friends because of the rumor about them getting cancelled (thankfully, we still have
the HTF fanon universe):
I really hope the show isn't cancelled but even if it is, I won't be too upset because of the fanon episodes, wiki, games, fanfictions,
and other things out there. I'm actually surprised that I like HTF and Robot Chicken as much as I do because when I was little, I really didn't
like seeing cute characters die:

The first time I saw this character from The Nightmare Before Christmas, I actually started CRYING. But I was 5 back then, and I'm much older now
and I will always be an HTF and Robot Chicken fan >3 (let's not forget about Family Guy either).

I will always be an FG fan, too.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I really hope the show isn't cancelled but even if it is, I won't be too upset because of the fanon episodes, wiki, games, fanfictions,
and other things out there. I'm actually surprised that I like HTF and Robot Chicken as much as I do because when I was little, I really didn't
like seeing cute characters die:

The first time I saw this character from The Nightmare Before Christmas, I actually started CRYING. But I was 5 back then, and I'm much older now
and I will always be an HTF and Robot Chicken fan >3 (let's not forget about Family Guy either).

I will always be an FG fan, too.
I love the dog from Nightmare Before Christmas!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I love the dog from Nightmare Before Christmas!
Me too! Now that I'm older he's my favorite character In the movie, because I like dogs. I was hoping they would put him in the Robot Chicken sketch that parodies the film, but they didn't which surprised me because of how they love to make leg humping jokes and similar dog-related humor.